NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t call this a good game.. the score is just close

pierce is having a good game..

but eagles aren’t playing great and coaches arent being smart, especially the DC.. and tackling has been terrible

Eagles defense been some mid tonight.

tackling has been shhh

but it’s the DC.. I really don’t get how he does what he did in the Vikings game

and then plays off coverage light boxes vs say the lions.. and now tonight

stack the box and dare them to beat you throwing constantly vs our cbs and missing multiple WRs

tackling has been shhh

but it’s the DC.. I really don’t get how he does what he did in the Vikings game

and then plays off coverage light boxes vs say the lions.. and now tonight

stack the box and dare them to beat you throwing constantly vs our cbs and missing multiple WRs

Man, y'all ain't cover.

I ain't trying to hear all that.

1667531503714.png

13 or 14 was the line?

blame the kicker at half

14 in the NT Pick 'Em league.

Forgot about that miss FG.

Texans offense looked pitiful against the Titans on Sunday so expected the Eagles to blow them out.

Hurts and the offense were fine but Pierce was running all through the defense and Mills got some passes of too.

Texans offense looked pitiful against the Titans on Sunday so expected the Eagles to blow them out.

Hurts and the offense were fine but Pierce was running all through the defense and Mills got some passes of too.

even with that field goal.. hurts went down with 12 or 13 seconds left, not sure why they didn’t try to get that shh closer before the attempt

but yea I didn’t get out defensive game plan.. put 8 or 9 in the box and force mills and whatever was left of the WRs to beat you

see if 3rd-5th string WRs can beat slay and Bradberry.. on top of mills and that oline having to constantly deal with extra guys

we‘ve had couple games this year where I have zero clue what our defensive game plan was going in

Damn ya took Philly -14 on the road on prime time in the pick em. Good good cause you ran up on me on the leaderboards :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom