NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
trlx1rwj2nw31.jpg

ESPN+ doesn't give you ESPN access. need a cable subscription with ESPN for it. they crooks, man
Streaming service bundles and cable company monopolies on the finesse fast break

636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.jpeg

Ravens defense has been annoying since that two minute drill

Of course they get a sack in the red zone on 3rd and 4 as soon as I post that :lol:

Theory.

Saturday hire is from the Flores stuff. Ross wanted to tank. Flores doesn't/wouldn't want that on his resume.

Irsay picks a guy that won't actually be hurt by losing. Irsay gets his pick (QB) and then hires real coach in off-season, Saturday goes back to ESPN.

Tanking, but not hurting an actual coach, or affecting someone's resume.

🤔

how does this relate to Flores?

how does this relate to Flores?

Ross was investigated for tanking. The NFL "cleared" him of those charges because we all know the NFL don't want to admit teams tank. Especially after getting in bed with gambling partners. 👀

Irsay (+ all other owners) were all a part of those meetings/convos.

So, do you hire an actual coach who (like Flores) will try his damnedest to win games, or hire a former player (and friend of Irsay's) to get drilled for 2 months?

And because it's interim, no investigation etc that could punish Indy later even if the league thinks this is fishy.

That Ravens pass rush is serious

Bro - Literally as soon as Aikman/Buck talked about how good the OLine was by not allowing a sack the pass two games the Ravens immediately got to Dalton the next play for a sack and it's been lights out since then.

I agree with finessence finessence about the Ravens and the moving pocket. Every time he drops back Lamar keeps having to pull some Superman **** to avoid a sack, rollout and miss his target because he's running for his life :lol:

When is the last time a team made an outside hire for an interim job?

i only know of someone on the staff getting the gig
Happened with Chris Finch's hiring from Toronto, with the Timberwolves, when Minnesota former HC Ryan Saunders was fired. I don't think there's much precedent across sports of it.

Damn DJaxx didn't eem catch a deep TD bomb before he inevitably got hurt. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom