NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Diggs TD was blown coverage from the whole team.

But Ramsey was still getting cooked all night. That first Gabe Davis touchdown, Josh Allen had AD and Ramsey confused with that play action. Beautiful

Yo, I’m getting waaaashed

ewing-get-over-here.gif

Welcome to the team. :emoji_hugging:

He does a lot of talking when he's frontrunning, fair game he catches heat when he's getting cooked :lol:

Had folks talking about him like he was Revis

Revis routinely got cooked too. Dude peaked and only had like 2 or 3 good seasons…..

The crazy part is he’s not even a gambler like Trevon Diggs, he just gets smoked on deep ball routes. Bruh goes deer in headlights when a qb rolls out, his “I wanna hit him” instincts kick in and he shys away from his assignment.

Heads have to roll. McVay, Snead, Ramsey, and Stafford are on the hot seat.

:lol:

i get the slight panic but it's week 1 coming off a title. they def all sitting on ice cold seats. y'all will be OK...need to figure out how to get more than just Kupp involved on offense

:lol:

i get the slight panic but it's week 1 coming off a title. they def all sitting on ice cold seats. y'all will be OK...need to figure out how to get more than just Kupp involved on offense

I'm just following along with what the media is telling me feel :lol: I already heard people blaming it on not playing the starters like it's the first time McVay's done it. We just won a superbowl doing it :lol:

We did look trash. Robinson disappointed me the most. :{

No Week 1 overreaction, but Stafford has a bum arm, the OL is a serious problem and the running game had no life.

Those aren’t things I think can be ironed out in 2-3 weeks

Damn coach was going in on Megan like that's the Super Bowl. :lol: :smh:

Called her a dumb ***** too. :wow:

She was cheeks though in that clip.

“It’s 4th and TWELVE!! What’ya think they’re going to do?? RUN??? Get the f*** BACK!!!”

He should bounce just on principal. I'm surprised the Ravens did him like this after they drafted him and he far exceeded expectations.
Tag next year is 45 and the year after is 54. He isn't bouncing from 100 mil guaranteed if they go that route

Playing on the franchise tag ain't smart long term. He should go get a contract.
He'll be 27 after that and will still get a long term deal while having 100mil in the bank

Russ just signed a "long term" deal that rakes in the same amount. These contracts be ******** most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom