NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT be so funny man

Pre season: “Josh Allen the GOAT”
Josh Allen loses a few games: “Josh Allen so trash”

Pre season: “Mahomes the GOAT”
Mahomes loses a game: “Mahomes ain’t it anymore”

Pre season: “Herbert the GOAT”
Herbert loses a few games: “Herbert is such a bum”

Lord I feel bad for Hurts if they lose a game, the weekly 180 on him gonna be brutal :lol:

first-time.gif

At least the Jazz in Salt Lake, that’s some type of city/metro area…The Packers stuck in the middle of nowhere :lol:
Stayed in the Midwest(Illinois) for 4 years after highschool so I would visit Milwaukee occasionally and it's hands down one of the most depressing "big" cities I've ever been to. In fact, the entire Midwest, as a whole, is depressing.

Stayed in the Midwest(Illinois) for 4 years after highschool so I would visit Milwaukee occasionally and it's hands down one of the most depressing "big" cities I've ever been to. In fact, the entire Midwest, as a whole, is depressing.

A friend of mine went out that way for the cowboys packers game. They spend the majority of the week in Chicago. They spent the day in Milwaukee yesterday, and he was saying something along those lines.

All that said. I gotta make it to Lambeau just to check it out at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom