NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and very surprising tbh :lol:
They'll see the light one day. Just takes some longer than others
manny.png

who is Tom Brady to even try to be this person of virtue to reach out to AB.

also it's funny that the people who said "why bring up politics" were the very ones to mention it the first place.
when all that was stated was that Brady is friends with one of the most unsavory persons on planet earth.

I don’t think we know the full extent of Brady’s problems or AB’s problems to say, “Who is _____ to say that to _______?”

AB’s had some really strange behavior in the last 4 years, and let’s say, just theorizing, that maybe AB is doing something that’s causing that behavior and he’s in a dark place: well in that case, I’m sure AB’s family and friends would appreciate someone who could actually get to AB’s ear to provide good advice, no matter where it comes from, if he’s not willing to hear it from those closest to him.

Good advice is just that: good advice, despite if it comes from people of different virtues, it’s up to AB to decide to invoke action into that advice, and who knows if someone close to AB asked Tom to do that.

We don’t have enough information to know, which is why I’m raising this as a possibility, as well as it’s fair for others of you to imagine other motivations for how this text came to be.

who is Tom Brady to even try to be this person of virtue to reach out to AB.

also it's funny that the people who said "why bring up politics" were the very ones to mention it the first place.
when all that was stated was that Brady is friends with one of the most unsavory persons on planet earth.
steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom