NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not paying attention, I guess....

Screenshot_20221124_200937.jpg

One comeback behind Fraudgers in a career as well...
Thst don't mean **** you're blowing just as many games. That's one of those stats with little context.

Conference is as wide open as I can remember man, can def see some squad off everyone's radar rn getting hot down the stretch and making a run like Cincy last year
It's a weird season. Like who has the best records right now, Bills, Eagles, Vikings? I don't see any of those teams winning it all. It's gonna end up being some team that is like barely above .500 right now.

It's a weird season. Like who has the best records right now, Bills, Eagles, Vikings? I don't see any of those teams winning it all. It's gonna end up being some team that is like barely above .500 right now.
It's too early to tell. But I am glad that Green Bay is on a free fall.

Soooooooooooooo

A couple weeks ago the Giants GM was on the local radio. The host immediately says have you talked to Saquon about coming back and if you guys want him? GM lights up and immediately says we’ve talked to Saquon numerous times, I’ve told him numerous times I want him to retire a Giant and we want him back. Host goes okay, how about Dink and Donk Dan? GM completely changes his tone. Says well there’s a lot of football left and we’re still evaluating him. He’s done everything we’ve asked and I think we have an idea of his strengths and weaknesses but there’s still a lot of football left. Hosts had an uncomfortable long pause after that.

TL; DR

Giants GM doesn’t sound like he wants to bring back Dink and Donk Dan.

SEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA

****in another game of 0 TDs and under 150 passing yards BEFORE GARBAGE TIME. Sounds like a backup QB to me and Joe Schoen.

I think the Giants finish the season with 8 wins, MAYBE 9 but they’re the worst team in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom