NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s Dalton, and Jimmy has seen too many playoff games and crucial situations, and how he’s trending in the present, to say you wouldn’t clearly take him over Dalton.

It’ll be interesting if the Jets seriously try to commit to Zach Wilson again or if that was all coachspeak, or if they’ll try to bring in Carr or Garoppolo to be in front of Zach.

But it’s Dalton, and Jimmy has seen too many playoff games and crucial situations, and how he’s trending in the present, to say you wouldn’t clearly take him over Dalton.

It’ll be interesting if the Jets seriously try to commit to Zach Wilson again or if that was all coachspeak, or if they’ll try to bring in Carr or Garoppolo to be in front of Zach.
I hear you. I’m just traumatized lol.

Your reasoning is exactly why all I need this team to do for me is get into the playoffs I don’t care too much about the record either. Just beat Seattle Thursday night and we’re pretty much a shoo-in for post season activities.

No one in the NFC scares me, and Jimmy does have all that experience under his belt, so we’ll see.

He got up from the chair and shoved No. 88. The two came to blows and Irvin reached for a pair of scissors. Irvin plunged the shears into McIver’s neck, missing his carotid artery by inches. Irvin was already on probation at the time of incident thanks to a cocaine bust. Thus, Irvin was facing certain jail time, should McIver elect to press charges.

Enter Jerry Jones. Jones compelled Irvin to fork over a handsome sum (reportedly six figures) to keep the matter out of court and buy the stabbed lineman’s silence.

Jones would later describe what happened between the two men as “horseplay.”

He got up from the chair and shoved No. 88. The two came to blows and Irvin reached for a pair of scissors. Irvin plunged the shears into McIver’s neck, missing his carotid artery by inches. Irvin was already on probation at the time of incident thanks to a cocaine bust. Thus, Irvin was facing certain jail time, should McIver elect to press charges.

Enter Jerry Jones. Jones compelled Irvin to fork over a handsome sum (reportedly six figures) to keep the matter out of court and buy the stabbed lineman’s silence.

Jones would later describe what happened between the two men as “horseplay.”

WTF

SAS needs to cop one of these.
14C268A3-59BC-40AE-97DB-A41854FC56AD.jpeg

Hopefully Fields can suck it up and play. My fantasy team needs him! I’ve played with a broken big toe and broken fingers, still hit home runs and met the fullback in the hole consistently. East Atlanta 80’s baby built different 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom