NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

15 years since is crazy, really should've been HOF bound like his contemporaries
of the era like Dawkins, Reed and Polamalu :smh:

What could've been with ST. :smh:

I will never forget the nasty discourse around his death too.

The likes of Colin Cowherd and Mike Wilbon basically intimating that his death was his own fault.

Spouting that nonsense on a national platform had THEM thinkin Sean Taylor created gangs.

Then when the facts came were quiet as a church mouse.

It's was always **** the Colin Cowherd, but I stop really rocking with Wilbon after that.

Don’t let the church league co-mvp award go to your head little fella, it was 16 years ago. First Baptist ain’t even around anymore

My boi 🤐 self taught.

That’s dope fam, you almost made it to the minor leagues to play for $50k a year

But you here on Niketalk showing your store IG that has a whopping 200 followers *shrug*

Yeah, I build it ground up and I didn’t have to get touched or sellout to do so. I can play OF/3B/DH for the Braves/MLB right now! or I can play SS/LB for the Falcons NFL right now! Or I could just shut your 💡lights off.

Can anyone explain what in the hell is going on here :lol:

This Broncos-Panthers game is one of the sorriest matchups of the year.

Sorry.gif

I didn’t even catch Washington franchise got that mannequin in a Nike jersey, reebok pants and adidas cleats

Mannequins are actually built better, that wire statue is something Herberger's would've only brought out when under extreme circumstances.

Love the Jets and always hope they succeed, but since week one I have said Sauce aint it ... they let him have a PI in the inzone but got him on the 2nd one. Once they draft position wears away and he is not getting mega star calls, he is toasted!

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom