NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2005 Texans went 2-14. This team already has a tie and a win with 6 games to play.
They spent all day Monday on sports radio comparing that team and this years team. Statistically they are worse this year than 2005. The only possible win left on their schedule is the last game against Indy. At that rate could be playing for the #1 pick in the draft.

They spent all day Monday on sports radio comparing that team and this years team. Statistically they are worse this year than 2005. The only possible win left on their schedule is the last game against Indy. At that rate could be playing for the #1 pick in the draft.
As they should. Go get the best QB and offensive weapon that they can get. Texans lowkey have a sturdy defense. Add those two above mentioned elements and they will be back in the mix in the afc south.

No idea, but Bills vs. Dolphins is that same week.
Yea same thing I thought. But I also figured cbs ain’t just gonna wanna hand over that game with the ratings it should get Vs raiders/patriots game

Also if flexed, it forces 2 college fb games that are happening Saturday to get changed

I'm conflicted on this. I love Pat but this was weak. It's crazy how we dehumanize athletes, so because Kyler isn't obsessed with football that means he doesn't care about anyone else? A lot of these older cats can't stand the fact that newer generation is a lot more financially driven. In both the NFL and NBA, these new cats are thinking about their bread first. This isn't the 80s man, at the end of the day it's just a game.

Pat has made money and isn’t of the “old” guard… Pat had made well over 130 million with endorsements and contracts. So, it’s not about the money…

I feel like as an elite athlete you HAVE to be selfish/arrogant in a certain way. I would say 100% of all professional athletes have some type or confidence or arrogance. It’s part of what helped you get there.

Also, I feel like humility has become such a crutch in modern day society. No one is really “humble” out here. Especially with social media, etc.

We live in a “me-first” type of society so everything is overblown. Getting upset about a fellow colleague in your sport being “selfish” kind is what comes with the job

I'm conflicted on this. I love Pat but this was weak. It's crazy how we dehumanize athletes, so because Kyler isn't obsessed with football that means he doesn't care about anyone else? A lot of these older cats can't stand the fact that newer generation is a lot more financially driven. In both the NFL and NBA, these new cats are thinking about their bread first. This isn't the 80s man, at the end of the day it's just a game.

Peterson is a peer, he's not "dehumanizing an athlete." :lol:

F16A7EF1-277E-46CB-B64C-71BB5C2E6E57.jpeg

GAMEWEEK.

Take care of these fools DW4 :pimp:
Yuck

Nah gotta give him at least one more before i do the Jet fan overreact thing and put this guy in mvp talk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom