NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shldnt say I dont see the bills coming out AFC rather that I dont think they will
Yea KC's still the team to beat like they have been the last 3-4 years imo.

Buffalo's got the squad to win it all but until I see them do it in those moments I can't put em ahead of KC.

Maybe another team sneaks up and makes a Cincy like run again but right now hard to look past Arrowhead in the conference.

I would really appreciate y'all cheering for a Vikings/Bills Super Bowl... because someone would win their first and the other one would move their 0-4 record in SBs to 0-5. Would be good theater for the impartial watchers.

I would really appreciate y'all cheering for a Vikings/Bills Super Bowl... because someone would win their first and the other one would move their 0-4 record in SBs to 0-5. Would be good theater for the impartial watchers.
As a bills fan… we can’t be hoping for ideal circumstances

When Allen got beat by Kirko and The Vikes y'all told me he was injured... Mans been looking fine to me. If that the excuse y'all gonna use when Mahomes or Tua inevitably send them home in the playoffs?

Bills giving the Pats the opening to get byke in this game but they can't capitalize.

Really why leak his address smh

Something tells me AB isn’t trying to hid his connection to that address.

2EB7FA08-FA6B-49B4-BF0C-0AA1FED141BC.jpeg

Welp last week was an aberration and MAGA Mac byke to being mid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom