NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very proud of Mackenzie Jones he does da griddy like our founding fathers intended

Victory shots!!!
AAFD4CD3-3120-4D82-B610-FB2105020205.jpeg

I'm streaming prime through the Xfinity box and its saying not supported on this device so assuming you can't do it for live broadcast at least through this device.
Damn yeah might be Xfinity being weird. You can via other devices I usually watch through my Xbox/PS

Xfinity is trash for streaming.
You aint lying, outside of Netflix the other apps through it are laggy as hell. I don't have Roku and sometimes just like being able to use same Xfinity remote even though I have the apps on my smart TV.

You aint lying, outside of Netflix the other apps through it are laggy as hell. I don't have Roku and sometimes just like being able to use same Xfinity remote even though I have the apps on my smart TV.
Xfinity through streaming is so bad, Xfinity to Netflix, It’s just terrible. And if you’re just streaming Xfinity itself, the Xfinity Stream is terrible and 720p on its best day. Other apps streaming through Xfinity are even worse. You understand :lol:

Xfinity's cable boxes have the fastest time and picture for sports, I don't know why they wouldn't push that as their premier product.

Xfinity through streaming is so bad, Xfinity to Netflix, It’s just terrible. And if you’re just streaming Xfinity itself, the Xfinity Stream is terrible and 720p on its best day. Other apps streaming through Xfinity are even worse. You understand :lol:
If it wasn't for sports I'd have been done with them years ago.

Now when Brotha Murray yelled at his coach he got called a spoiled brat who doesn't care about his teammates and only plays CoD... I'm interested to see the commentary y'all have for this outburst.

Kc2comf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom