NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Wilson's been spotted handing out gatorade and clean towels.

team player :smokin

giphy.gif

Maybe Lamar should've signed that contract. NFL has the Union in sports. There's no reason the players, especially stars, should have this much financial uncertainty.

Worked myself into a shoot thinking the Ravens would cover today.

Ravens offense is mid at best with Lamar, the Broncos D has been solid all season.
1670179763857.png
and Lamar is currently out and questionable to return.

You certainly aren't gonna find out this season. He's been out almost two years, has had no live reps, and his best wrs biggest attribute is timing. This isn't Madden.

obviously.. but don’t think the browns expect to be 4-7 right now and potentially giving up a top 10 straight up pick

and that’s without the other picks

the rams are a perfect example, don’t think they expected to be giving up a pick this good on that stafford trade at this point

Don't think the Rams regret ****, they got the ring and that's all that mattered. Those picks are overrated, so many picks don't amount to **** or a flat out bust.

Mike White is money, a lot of fans were mad he didn't play more last year and thought the Jets didn't want him to play cause Zach was the number 2 pick and didn't want to create static. I think it's over for Mormon Manziel and the Jets. Would be dumb as hell to force that relationship. Don't think his teammates like him.

AJ Brown a monster.

Don't think the Rams regret ****, they got the ring and that's all that mattered.

who sayijg they regret anything?

i think I’m pointing out the obvious, they ain’t expect to be giving up a top 5 pick right now with all them dudes still on the roster and mcvay still coaching

they have a worse record than the lions

Niners really passed on Justin Fields, ATL too. Man has so much talent and potential. I thought there was no way SF would pass on him for a guy that played 8 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom