NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That amount of 🍆 riding these few pages is on some disgusting levels

208E4545-0347-42E8-B0A5-D900F2CB7A4C.gif

Bucs with another late comebyke win against a mid team.

Next win should be telling, the playing the 9ers.

Sucks Jimmy G got hurt though.

Jokes aside, how can y'all cats not like Brady? I understand if you're a fan of any of the teams in the AFC east or a falcons fan but other than that... There will never be greatness at this level again at the QB level. As great as as Mahomes is, he's never catching Brady in rings I mean no one will. This man gave up his ungrateful wife to put his body on the line and entertain us yet this is how y'all repay him?

Y'ALL AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR THE GOAT?

V0q9wI.gif

I had the game on mute, so I couldn’t hear the broadcasters, but did they talk about how stupid that play was on second down with like 6 min remaining? The saints receiver ran out of bounds short of the first down by like 1.5 yards. He could have easily gotten the first. Of course they don’t get the first on 3rd and 1, punt, and the rest is history.

Edit, I just looked back at the last two pages. It has been thoroughly addressed :lol:

They’re about to get clapped. That team is not good :lol:

My initial thoughts as well.

Jimmy G going down adds some intrigued.

9ers and Shanahan gonna run it down the Bucs throat just wondering if Purdy can make the key throws to sustain drives.

Expect MAGA Bosa Jr. to go off since he's playing against a black head coach.

DA sucks,Carmichael sucks,Dalton sucks ,Kamara has turned into Melvin Gordon and Ingram is a ******* idiot….Season from ******* hell.

Olave,Demario,Taysom and Cam the only good things about this team :smh:

I had the game on mute, so I couldn’t hear the broadcasters, but did they talk about how stupid that play was on second down with like 6 min remaining? The saints receiver ran out of bounds short of the first down by like 1.5 yards. He could have easily gotten the first. Of course they don’t get the first on 3rd and 1, punt, and the rest is history.

Edit, I just looked back at the last two pages. It has been thoroughly addressed :lol:

Buck & Aikman said nada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom