NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you don't think Tua been goo this year?

He's been good, but I think fans started to overrate him with his weapons.
Niners gave the league the blueprint. Rush 4 and cover the middle of the field.
When you force him to throw outside the numbers, you get nights like tonight.
He's been trash the past 2 weeks.
Also, Lamar with Tyreek and Waddle would be amazing to see.

F92ECB2A-446C-4434-AAB2-BF6376383077.jpeg

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 10.35.31 PM.png

mike-brown-huh.gif

All I see is that Tua improved his batting average. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Every time I open this thread and see the poll at the top it really starts to set in that Lamar might not be the Ravens QB next season. He will get his bag regardless so I am happy for that but this would be one the bigger fumbles of all-time.

Problem is even if you get rid of Greg Roman and pay Lamar long-term then there just won’t be enough money leftover to fill out a true contending roster around him. I think the Ravens FO might see more value in going another route QB and getting 2-3 first rounders + whatever other picks come their way :smh:

I understand mistakes. Misses, great/bad plays, crowd noise, weather, injuries, bad calls, etc.

Get it all.

This ****in bull**** I do not.

PXL_20221212_030330444~2.jpg

3rd and 17. You have your middle linebacker 5 yards deep in the End zone (and 5 other ***holes near the GL). 16-22 yards away from the LOS.

They run a screen down to the 1 and get a TD. :smh:

Boyer should be fired tonight. Un****ingbelievable.

Was this late in the game? Remember for whatever reason NFL defenses can look like the 85 bears and then at the end of the game completely forget how to play defense

Current MVP odds

zero clue how tua is over tyreek, other than tua being the QB and people literally not watching the last game

1670855445474.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom