NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate the Patriots man. This offense is atrocious.

you know what's the worst part? Vance Joseph made those comments this week (he was spot on) and what do we do? exactly what he said we'd do :lol:

i hope we can mix it up after the half and open it up some more. this **** is pathetic

I really hate the Patriots man.

1670899385728.jpeg

MVP of beating bad teams on a weak schedule.. I agree

You'd take him over Cousins in a heartbeat, don't say you wouldn't! If you say you want Kirk, then we all know your lying through your teeth.

Last edited:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yea he's accomplished what every single coach wants and that's to have your team buy in completely.

Even when they were losing every week they were still playing hard and real competitive most of the time. Now they're on a run and actually have a shot at the postseason all of a sudden in the ****ty NFC.

If they somehow make it he's got a case for COTY

I give Campbell all the credit in the world. Really has the ear of the players and they will run through a wall for him. But COTY? Against Sirianni? I don't think so. He's pretty much got that locked up if they keep doing what their doing. 👍

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

50cb5d3c69bedd6a68000004.jpeg

Rob tried to tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom