NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good try titans

lol only gaints fan heated today for the giants Win has to be. you.....

Dianel Jones one bad pass all game.....

the fumble? thats on him? lol hold that same energy when for the many fumbles that happen around the league like that to even the best of the best QBs....dude had 2 seconds protection and got hit from his blind side.....Oline was trash first HALF...TRASH

Giants 1-0

Dianel Jones record this season? since you want brought that up a million times?? 1-0 just beat a playoff team from last year thanks for a top player finally showing up and playing like it thanks barkley.....maybe next week some WRs show up also....

oh the other talent jones had today...Richie James WHO lol

richie james lead all giants WRs in catches lmao

You do understand they didn’t want Trash Can Dan to throw the ball??? If you didn’t see that, then you don’t need to post in this thread.

You’re excited about a win for what? So we can pick at 8th or 9th instead of a top 3 pick? GM already said, they don’t want this QB and Mara forced them to keep him.

But hey, I don’t know football. I’m excited to beat a QB that most people say is Daniel Jones ceiling.

You do understand they didn’t want Trash Can Dan to throw the ball??? If you didn’t see that, then you don’t need to post in this thread.

You’re excited about a win for what? So we can pick at 8th or 9th instead of a top 3 pick? GM already said, they don’t want this QB and Mara forced them to keep him.

But hey, I don’t know football. I’m excited to beat a QB that most people say is Daniel Jones ceiling.

We been picking low for how long? and what's changed? :lol:

At this point hoping that the team tanks is pointless, just play.

1. they killed him for throwing a bad pass late, as they said on tv he needed to throw that pass sooner rather than let the CB get into position
nah not leaving this board its fun to see clowns lie left and right here.... think no one will call them out.....has your math improved since we last meet? try https://www.khanacademy.org

2. its nice to win, its nice to see the offense move the ball better than all of last season....might be picking top 10 but WINNING is. better than losing......are you sore your dream of DJ getting hurt didnt happen today??

The GM never stated he doesnt want DJ here......why lie? find the quote.....you can't because your opinion Is just based off of giants not picking up the 5th year option. which was a no brainer.......

1-0

again this guy is throwing passes to RICHIE JAMES HAHA WOW.

lets see what he does when a WR or 2 step up ABOVE a richie james....if possible

I'm not going to look back but i'm sure some giants fans made tons of excuses why kyler murry was trash today.....TONS

We been picking low for how long? and what's changed? :lol:

At this point hoping that the team tanks is pointless, just play.

How many times we had a top 5 pick? Saquon (who is a ****in stud but stuck on a ****ty team) and Andrew Thomas who most experts had as a mid first round pick. We always win too many bull**** games and end up picking like 8th-12th.

So we win 6 or 7 games and then what? Pick 10th and then what are we doing at QB??? They have to trade or let Saquon go because they don’t have money to pay him. Who is the QB? Don’t let a ****ty Titans game fool you into thinking this team has potential.

1. they killed him for throwing a bad pass late, as they said on tv he needed to throw that pass sooner rather than let the CB get into position
nah not leaving this board its fun to see clowns lie left and right here.... think no one will call them out.....has your math improved since we last meet? try https://www.khanacademy.org

2. its nice to win, its nice to see the offense move the ball better than all of last season....might be picking top 10 but WINNING is. better than losing......are you sore your dream of DJ getting hurt didnt happen today??

The GM never stated he doesnt want DJ here......why lie? find the quote.....you can't because your opinion Is just based off of giants not picking up the 5th year option. which was a no brainer.......

1-0

Hey dog nuts, he can’t come out and say, WE DONT WANT DANIEL JONES. He’s said multiple times on the local radio that he was told Daniel Jones was the starter, he wasn’t gonna be competing for the job and then the past two weeks he’s been saying we were left with nothing on this roster and are just gonna have to accept what we have this year. So yes, in so many words he’s said that they don’t want him. Also said this was a rebuild year which is something they didn’t want to say until a week or two ago.

My favorite part of the interview was when the host pushed back and said, what has Daniel Jones done to earn that starting spot and not compete for it. GM goes completely silent, host goes Joe are you still there? Joe says oh, I thought that was a caller asking that. Like I said, he’s the starter.

With two games left in Week 1 my main takeaway is the Bills and Chiefs seem to be a level above the rest of the teams in the AFC if not the entire league.

Having said that I fully expect them to look extra mid in Week 2. :lol: :smh:

See y’all think I’m hating on Carr when I don’t feed into the off-season hype y’all create. I’ve had to watch Ryan f*cking Tannehill so I know mediocre QB play when I see it. Carr is closer to Tannehill suckage than being elite and it “being his year” :lol:

We tried to tell them but nooooooo

Might want a top 3 pick, but it's nice to be 1-0 for the first time in years :lol:
Road wins are always great. They have a chance to go 2-0 against a very average Panthers team.

I just don't get how anyone can keep *****ing and moaning especially when its 1 game into the season. I know some have been emotionally damaged with how poor the team has been, but man, some people just can't enjoy the moment. Insufferable.

easy *** schedule too. I will actually be stunned if they are not at least 5-5, if not better, through 10. Yeah I said it. Need Barkley to be healthy, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom