NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Trent Williams could’ve been in Landover for life but bitter small man Dan sent him out for a fourth rounder :smh:

Don’t blame Trent sitting out after the team doctors misdiagnosed a cancerous tumor. What’s worse is we could’ve got a 1st for him…

42CA48F1-1D1B-4783-B751-26D8ED142E98.jpeg

9 years ago today

Where the **** does time go

Tbh I don’t care if Ridder actually comes good or not he’s a 3rd rounder not someone we invested a ton into but I’d rather see if he has something than watching a dude every week that clearly has nothing. Trust me man Mariota sucks. He’s cost us like the last 3 Ls because of his inability to throw handicapping the offense. If there is a chance to win the division it’s not because of him. Id argue we’d be leading the division rn by a couple games if he could actually throw the ball. Going into this season none of us expected playoffs anyway people thought this was a 2-4 win team. I’m not gonna let the bucs being mid and the falcons over performing despite the roster limitations change my expectations for the season.

Regardless we need a QB and we're not a team with championship aspirations right now. It would make more sense to figure out what we have with him going into the off-season/draft.

That's why I wanted Ridder to start to see what we have. We should've took Fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom