NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1670874673038.png

i wonder why

The last time I saw Tua look this bad was the last time they played a top 15 defense which was a week ago.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Haven't heard anything since he failed his physical. If he doesn't get signed within the next week or so, he might not at all unless it's a team that wants him for all of next season.
So probably not then. Since he doesn’t see the point of playing regular season games

The last time I saw Tua look this bad was the last time they played a top 15 defense which was a week ago.

He looked good earlier this year against Baltimore and Buffalo, which are both good defenses.

As a Dolphin fan, I'm going to focus on his positives and hope he can continue to learn and lead us into a playoff berth this year. He'll need to beat some great defenses along the way to pull it off.

We're 8-5, the sky isn't falling (yet).

"It’s like a defensive guy’s calling offense. It’s how a defensive guy would call offensive plays, right?" - Vance Joseph on the Patriots offense

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he's not wrong but what a damning comment in today's NFL

Tua getting 0 criticism in the media after that awful performance last night. But if Herbert played like that and lost we wouldn’t hear the end of it.
Media still in love with him after back to back blunders, this time against a mid defense. I’m not closing the book but I see the dolphins getting bounced in the wild card game. The Lamar to Miami takes are wild but Tua needs another 2 years to figure it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom