NFL players may be fined for wearing unauthorized 9/11 tribute gear

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

and here we go....
After watching In Plane Sight I can't even blame comments like that. Our gov't killed our people then blamed someone else. 
indifferent.gif

9655275.jpg
Funniest part of this post is looking at your avy.  You have some illuminati garbage in there that you probably learned about through youtube videos.

As for 9/11 yea it was tragic and it was a mass death so it is a big deal.  But like others in the thread have said people die every day in ways that are just as bad or even worse.  It is like how the media latches onto random murders/kidnappings.  Like what makes this any different from any other person getting killed?

And I do agree with dude that said US are the biggest terrorists in the world.  Our military goes in and invades countries and starts killing people all the time, and don't even try and say they are killing "enemies" and not innocent people cause that is a bunch of bull.  We need to stop trying to be the world bully/peackeeper and worry about all the internal issues of our country.  Damn place is on the edge of another depression and we are just pumping money into destroying and rebuilding other countries.

they laxed the rules for this 9/11 tribute gear....opening the floodgates...what if a player comes and wants to honor something that happened in another country...or if he wants to honor a lost loved one, or something religious....how is the NFL gonna say NO to anyone now that they are letting players do this...just imagine if a player comes to them with a request, and they say no....people will be shouting hypocrite left and right.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

they laxed the rules for this 9/11 tribute gear....opening the floodgates...what if a player comes and wants to honor something that happened in another country...or if he wants to honor a lost loved one, or something religious....how is the NFL gonna say NO to anyone now that they are letting players do this...just imagine if a player comes to them with a request, and they say no....people will be shouting hypocrite left and right.

Nah not really cause the league as a whole is honoring the day, not a specific team/player

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

They do, but not in such a tragic manner like this. 

You're kidding right?

So you're saying 9/11 wasn't tragic? Something that just happens everyday right? Sit your @#$ down. 
First, I didn't mean to offend you. 
Secondly, I didn't say that it was not tragic.  However, I am merely stating that some Americans (including the gov't) is wanting to make the people conscious about 9/11 and yet we are to forget about everything else this country and people have done in the past.   

I will assume that you feel that I am not patriotic because I don't feel the same way about 9/11?  Better yet, what is so "patriotic" about always being reminded about 9/11 and continuing to be afraid of the boogieman ("terrorists")? Those same self-proclaimed "patriots" who criticize anyone who opposes their views are no different than a terrorist.  As I said early, America is the biggest terrorist in history and the world.

At the end of the day, May God have mercy on the people soul who died. I hope everyone who lost someone was/is able to heal and are able to move forward for the best.

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by Clone

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Who are we honoring wearing that red white and blue? The same gov that shot down flight 93 from the sky cool.

Were honoring the innocent people that lost their lives. Get that through your thick head.
Don't innocent people lose their lives everyday in america tho?
eyes.gif

Wooooow such stupidity. Well since "innocent people die everyday" and you feel like we shouldn't honor them (regardless of what your beliefs of the cause of the attacks that reaction is crazy to me) I honestly hope that after you die, on every the anniversary of your passing, your friends and family think like you and say well yeah *insert your name* died x years ago but people die everyday so we shouldn't do anything to remembering or honor him.

I will assume that you feel that I am not patriotic because I don't feel the same way about 9/11?  Better yet, what is so "patriotic" about always being reminded about 9/11 and continuing to be afraid of the boogieman ("terrorists")? Those same self-proclaimed "patriots" who criticize anyone who opposes their views are no different than a terrorist.  As I said early, America is the biggest terrorist in history and the world.

I don't see the connection between being reminded of 9/11 and being afraid of the boogieman, and I definitely don't see how that relates to your comment about self-proclaimed patriot terrorists.
For those of us who lost someone, the day has nothing to do with terrorists, and seeing that other people care about what happened to our loved ones is a good feeling.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Who are we honoring wearing that red white and blue? The same gov that shot down flight 93 from the sky cool.

Oh I see you are back from your suspension and already making stupid posts.  Can't wait for this weeks "so this ____ hit me up on facebook" thread 
indifferent.gif

Damn kid dude stays hawking me.ur like my own personal stalker.Look how the media is getting people shook now with 9/11 coming up. Talking bout new possible attacks smh I'm no conspiracy theorist but if you can prove to me without reasonable doubt that our gov had nothing to do with it,I'm all ears.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Were honoring the innocent people that lost their lives. Get that through your thick head.
eyes.gif

Wooooow such stupidity. Well since "innocent people die everyday" and you feel like we shouldn't honor them (regardless of what your beliefs of the cause of the attacks that reaction is crazy to me) I honestly hope that after you die, on every the anniversary of your passing, your friends and family think like you and say well yeah *insert your name* died x years ago but people die everyday so we shouldn't do anything to remembering or honor him.
indifferent.gif
What? How is that stupidity? The fact that your falsely assuming what I'm thinking is stupidity. I'm not saying that we shouldn't honor them but innocent people die everyday that America doesn't stop for. Whats the difference bewteen someone who died on 9/11 and someone who was murdered last week in Florida? We acknowledge those from 9/11 like they were more important.

And for the second part of your ignorant response I want people to celebrate my life after my passing not my death and even then they don't have to do it annually. If I can change lives and/or inspire others while I'm alive then when I'm dead it really doesn't matter. The greatest honor to me when I'm gone isn't pausing your day for me or wearing anything to remember my death, it's taking something I taught you or showed you and learning from it.

kilojules64 wrote:
marmourjr wrote:

I don't see the connection between being reminded of 9/11 and being afraid of the boogieman, and I definitely don't see how that relates to your comment about self-proclaimed patriot terrorists.
For those of us who lost someone, the day has nothing to do with terrorists, and seeing that other people care about what happened to our loved ones is a good feeling.

9/11 is more of a political propaganda than a tribute/memorial of people that were lost.  Bottom line. 

I don't know about all that good feeling stuff. But, people deal with death differently.   

kilojules64 wrote:
marmourjr wrote:

9/11 is more of a political propaganda than a tribute/memorial of people that were lost.  Bottom line. 

I don't know about all that good feeling stuff. But, people deal with death differently.   

$@%%, some of you say dumbest !*!+ I've read online...
"why should we honor them?"

Just move the $@%% out of the country if you don't like this !*!+... but you wont. You'll just keep sitting on the computer posting your dumb *#@ theories and complaints about the Gov't.

9/11 means different things to people; you are making generalizations. Bottom line.

eyes.gif

What about the fire fighters who died attempting to save those in burning buildings? The police officers? I don't really care who you think is responsible for the tragedy, but if you have a problem
with honoring those who put their lives on the line to save others, then I have a serious issue with you.

Originally Posted by AG 47

eyes.gif

What about the fire fighters who died attempting to save those in burning buildings? The police officers? I don't really care who you think is responsible for the tragedy, but if you have a problem
with honoring those who put their lives on the line to save others, then I have a serious issue with you.
9/11 isn't the only time fire fighters have done that tho. Fire Fighters, Police officers, etc....lose their lives everyday saving people but there's not a huge tribute for all of them. Why honor those on 9/11 and not all the others in the same way? Yall want to justify the 9/11 tribute but not have a tribute for everybody who has lost their lives in America whether they were murdered or killed in the line of duty. I don't care who's responsible for the tragedy but I do have a problem with American's picking and choosing who they want to honor because it sounds,looks and/or feels good and then people want to look at me like I'm bad for recognizing it.

eyes.gif

9/11 isn't the only time fire fighters have done that tho. Fire Fighters, Police officers, etc....lose their lives everyday saving people but there's not a huge tribute for all of them. Why honor those on 9/11 and not all the others in the same way? Yall want to justify the 9/11 tribute but not have a tribute for everybody who has lost their lives in America whether they were murdered or killed in the line of duty. I don't care who's responsible for the tragedy but I do have a problem with American's picking and choosing who they want to honor because it sounds,looks and/or feels good and then people want to look at me like I'm bad for recognizing it.

Why not take 9/11 as an OPPORTUNITY to honor firefighters on that day and in general? Why does it have to be "picking and choosing"? Everything is so compartmentalized in American society.
I don't understand why it has to be one at the sacrifice of the other.

Why not take 9/11 as an OPPORTUNITY to honor firefighters on that day and in general? Why does it have to be "picking and choosing"? Everything is so compartmentalized in American society.
I don't understand why it has to be one at the sacrifice of the other.
How many people do you know that take 9/11 to honor ALL firefighters that lose their lives? It's picking and choosing because people only talk about the 9/11 firefighters and those who lost their lives that day. But to add to all of this why don't we have a moment of silence everyday for every american who has lost their life whether it was natural causes, health or murder?

RELAX everyone. They won't be fined, this is just a publicity stunt for NFL's opening day. Everyone calm down.

Back
Top Bottom