NFL Power Rankings: 2008 Week 8 edition

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I think the Steelers will beat the Giants, but that's just me.

I can't imagine a lot of points on the board if both defenses are on their game.
Well, the Steelers are playing at home so I think a lot of people are expecting them to win. So this would be a big win for the Giants.

As a steelers fan, i think the Giants are going to win this game. We're getting it done offensively right now with smoke and mirrors, our o-line is stillterrible and will be exposed against a good defense like the giants. Although despite our defensive injuries, i think that side of the ball is pretty strongfor us and we'll be in almost every game this year, just like the G-men and Titans.

So there's always the chance we could win almost any game - but i think our offense really sputters this week and people start calling us frauds again,even though our pathetic excuse for an offensive line still leaves us as a title contender in this washed-out version of the NFL, and still miles ahead of therest of our division and most of our conference.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

[table][tr][td]
nyg.gif
[/td] [td]2 (2)[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [td]5-1-0[/td] [td]The dominating defense returned against the 49ers. Cowboys coming to town in two weeks. (MM)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pit.gif
[/td] [td]3 (3)[/td] [td]Steelers[/td] [td]5-1-0[/td] [td]It's a big week in Steel Town. This week's game against the New York Giants should be one of the better matchups of the early season. (JW)[/td] [/tr][/table]
First REAL test of the season. Should be a good one.

thats gonna be a great game..i cant wait to watch it

looks alright to me, i dont think Ten is better than the Giants, and it pains me the F!!!!n ******** are playing and ranked higher than us.

laugh.gif
I chuckled at the Giants and Steelers fans both unsure about the match up this week. And I'll follow suit, I'm concerned.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
I chuckled at the Giants and Steelers fans both unsure about the match up this week. And I'll follow suit, I'm concerned.
nerd.gif
Where is this game? Home team wins I think....

Steelers will win by 2+ TDs. Giants can get to the quarterback but Roethlisberger knows how to stick in the pocket and take shots while delivering the ball.Manning will get flustered with Pittsburgh's blitzing schemes.

Is it Plax's first game back in Pittsburgh?

The Steelers offense is not very strong, but their defense compensates for it. In they end, the Giants passing game mixed the bruising run game will be toomuch for them to handle.

Giants need to use Hixon a lot more and Plaxico a bit less until he gets his groove (and humility) back.

Back
Top Bottom