NFL Preseason: ******** vs Ravens Thurs 7:30pm

Game about to start in jus about an hour, so grab ur favorite game snack (for me thats chicken wings and fries) , an ice coldbeverage of your choice (for me will be a few coronas today) and enjoy
pimp.gif

I ###+ with the ******** all day everyday..Hopefully this will be a good season for us..

I know theres alot of Ravens fans on here as well...<bernie mac> Who you with!?! <bernie mac>

I kno a lot of bammas don't take preseason seriously but I been fiendin ever since the season ended last year for it to start back up so I'm a littlemore siced than I probly should be
laugh.gif

Seems like off-season took forever this season...

I'm lookin forward to seeing how they'll play together.

May the Battle of The Beltway Begin!!!

grin.gif

Ravens all day. everyday! But I could care less about this game. The only thing I watch the pre-season for is injuries.

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IM POSTED UP........ME++COUCH++REMOTE CONTROL=MY ONLY ESCAPE TONITE........OH, RAVENS IF YOUR WONDERING.

Tryon is hot garbage.. Barnes didn't fair too well out there either..

good to see Kelly doing something out there.

WELL WELL WELL.............I KNOW I KNOW,THE GAME ISNT OVER,BUT WE @ 3 MIN LEFT IN THE 3RD QUARTER, UMM THE SCORE IS 16-0 BALTIMORE.ITS ONLY PRE-SEASONTHOUGH.ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN TIME .ITS GOOD JUST TO BE WATCHING THE GAME AGAIN.

Glad to see Marcus Mason get a lot of clock
pimp.gif

Orakpo (sp) played very well, so that was a plus. First team D was getting killed on the cutback runs tho
Offense still has issues
grin.gif

Granted, it was the second and third teams, but Troy Smith looked like a winner last night. I hope to see him on the field a little more this year.

Back
Top Bottom