NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Its a christmas movie in July. Therefore, based on your argument, Die Hard is a christmas movie.

The overarching theme of die hard is not about Christmas. The setting is during Christmas but that doesn't mean the movie is about christmas.

Mean girls takes place during halloween but nobody is saying that **** is a halloween movie.

The overarching theme of die hard is not about Christmas. The setting is during Christmas but that doesn't mean the movie is about christmas.

Mean girls takes place during halloween but nobody is saying that **** is a halloween movie.

He writes hohohoho on a dead dude and puts a santa hat on him so all the kids in the building can spread the christmas joy.

That's a classic christmas movie plot.

He writes hohohoho on a dead dude and puts a santa hat on him so all the kids in the building can spread the christmas joy.

That's a classic christmas movie plot.

The karate kid has a halloween fight scene.

But people weren't cuddled up with blankets and popcorn last week to watch karate kid on ABC family's list of halloween movies.

The karate kid has a halloween fight scene.

But people weren't cuddled up with blankets and popcorn last week to watch karate kid on ABC family's list of halloween movies.

ABC family halloween movies? What the **** kind of dumb *** halloween movies are you watching?

I don't know that I've watched a halloween movie where like 30 people don't get murdered, but you are over here watching stupid **** on ABC family.

ABC family halloween movies? What the **** kind of dumb *** halloween movies are you watching?

I don't know that I've watched a halloween movie where like 30 people don't get murdered, but you are over here watching stupid **** on ABC family.

I wasn't speaking from my own personal experiences you dingbat. I was just making a general statement.

But I see we're just naming movies with Christmas settings, like Trading Places.

So let me add Catch Me If You Can to my list, because DiCaprio's character finally got caught in Germany around Christmas time, and the movie opens with a Christmas scene

I wasn't speaking from my own personal experiences you dingbat. I was just making a general statement.

But I see we're just naming movies with Christmas settings, like Trading Places.

So let me add Catch Me If You Can to my list, because DiCaprio's character finally got caught in Germany around Christmas time.

Catch me If You Can did come out around christmas so ill allow it.

So things are going well for AB apparently

E4AE519F-4321-43E6-869E-A7B9B7BE8025.jpeg

Surviving Christmas
The GrinchThe Best Man Holiday
Just Friends
The Best Man Holiday
Almost Christmas
I’ll Be Home For Christmas
Bad Santa
Nothing Like the Holidays
This Christmas

Back