NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Proud of the offense for hanging in there. Kyle showed his poise that final drove.

Kyle was impressive.. one thing I really like from him is his pocket presence...He dodges all types of pressure all while keeping his eyes downfield...

dude has poise you don’t see from alot of young QBs... the moment never seems too big for him...

Minkah is one hell of an asset to build around
troll.png

I knew when the Steelers acquired Minkah the defense was going to progress as the season continued. They really needed a safety badly, but I had no idea Minkah would’ve emerged as a great playmaker on D

0-3 dead in the water with essentially a rookie QB to 5-4, in the wildcard hunt. Crazy man. Tomlin has coached his *** off this season. He deserves a lot of credit for this turn around.

Browns
Bengals
Browns
Cardinals
Bills
Jets
Ravens

I like a lot of those matchups.

Dolphins for real used a first round pick on Minkah. He more than panned out. And then traded him for a worse 1st round pick who may not pan out. And you know it won’t now.

you know they don’t have the patience to wait a year for a QB so they are definitely going to either use that pick to trade up or just take like the third QB on the board.

Dudes still have the browns, jets, giants, bengals left on their schedule. They could legitimately end up near .500

How sick is Big Ben for shutting it down before being able to milk an elbow injury while leading the Steelers to a wildcard berth

I knew when the Steelers acquired Minkah the defense was going to progress as the season continued. They really needed a safety badly, but I had no idea Minkah would’ve emerged as a great playmaker on D

0-3 dead in the water with essentially a rookie QB to 5-4, in the wildcard hunt. Crazy man. Tomlin has coached his *** off this season. He deserves a lot of credit for this turn around.

Browns
Bengals
Browns
Cardinals
Bills
Jets
Ravens

I like a lot of those matchups.

Damn y’all should end up with 9 wins minimum. With a good chance to reach 10 maybe 11.

Back
Top Bottom