NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Analysts were already planning which position he was gonna switch to when he first came in. LOL. Now they’re backtracking like they never said it
Many people in this thread sounded like the analysts when I said Lamar was gonna be a monster in the league.

updated top 10 after 11.10
Screenshot_20191111-052154_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ugly win but i’ll take it, schedule is easy, just take care of business every week now, still gotta fire Kitchens asap

Difference between Lamar and Vick too.....

I felt like Vick ain’t respect the game earlier in his career. As far as studying, preparation, watching film (we all know about the DVDs). I think he simply thought he was above and better than ever player.

Lamar has the quiet humbles, but also has the confidence and knows he’s that dude! BUT, he studies too. Studies his opponents, watches film, prepares, etc.

He’s a student of the game. Vick wasn’t, the first 3-5 years of his career.
Lamar is basically Vick on the Eagles with more athleticism at year one. I say year one because at this point he’s basically played a years worth of games. If he stays healthy and keeps his heads in the books he will be a hall of famer.

Giants need to sit Saquon, they rushed him back because they got lucky in the Tampa game and thought they could save their season which is laughable. Saquon is hurt and then he injured something else in the game. There's no ****in reason to play him.

Lamar is basically Vick on the Eagles with more athleticism at year one. I say year one because at this point he’s basically played a years worth of games. If he stays healthy and keeps his heads in the books he will be a hall of famer.
I won't jump the gun on Lamar but due has the Juice.

I don't think he's as fast or as quick as Vick but its damn close, especially in the quickness department.

What I will say is that he's already a far better runner than Vick, hell I think he's already the best running QB of all time.

The moves, the ability to not get hit... :sick:

I won't jump the gun on Lamar but due has the Juice.

I don't think he's as fast or as quick as Vick but its damn close, especially in the quickness department.

What I will say is that he's already a far better runner than Vick, hell I think he's already the best running QB of all time.

The moves, the ability to not get hit... :sick:

Way better agility and juking than Vick. Vick like RGIII, fast but no wiggle

Damn. What happen to Charles Rogers? I remember thinkin he was for sure a HOFer coming out the draft.

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom