NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Foxxworth said he thinks teams are interested and want to do this as a cover up instead of being the one team that brings him in. Never thought about it like that, not saying I agree but it’s interesting.

Foxxworth said he thinks teams are interested and want to do this as a cover up instead of being the one team that brings him in. Never thought about it like that, not saying I agree but it’s interesting.

yeah it’s been stated a few times publicly. Kind of weak still tho.

Yea, said the league was giving that team or the other interested one(s) cover

This shh is just dumb still though.. considering teams had to take the hit when signing Vick and then the headache that comes with Tebow

these owners really give trump and the maga crowd way too much credit.. or they don’t know what the hell bots are on, on social media

Yea, said the league was giving that team or the other interested one(s) cover

This shh is just dumb still though.. considering teams had to take the hit when signing Vick and then the headache that comes with Tebow

these owners really give trump and the maga crowd way too much credit.. or they don’t know what the hell bots are on, on social media

Exactly. Too much money out here to think people gone stop spending. Them disagreeing fans may be mad for a few weeks then, they’ll straighten up

Exactly. Too much money out here to think people gone stop spending. Them disagreeing fans may be mad for a few weeks then, they’ll straighten up

these dudes are just dumb, thou

they blamed kaep for all the wrongs that were happening with the league at the time

across the board on all regular tv formats there was a dip because of people using other mechanisms to watch.. plus that’s when there was regularly trash Thursday games plus was having injuries to big name guys

but instead of the nfl look into giving teams 2 bye weeks during the course of the season, something that would extend the season by a week and give them another week to sell the tv rights for.. they push for more London games

my contention has always been there are some very simple things the nfl should do that could generate a crap ton of money before some of the other things they’re suggesting.. and extra bye week and 1 extra playoff team on each side are on the top of the list and 2 Saturday games as soon as December hits like they use to do (and college teams are in the bowl season)

Thats the 4th time theyve tried the quick pass/screen to Hunt ... they dont think Pitt has picked up on that 🙄

Steelers: 5-4

0F15CC6A-23A6-4A03-BCC2-306028D5724D.gif

Back
Top Bottom