NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

What if Sean Lee or either of the other 2 go down lol.

They have 3 great line backers. Granted Sean Lee gonna go down but how is that not deep.

Yes they have 3 very very good guys.. but the point is, if someone does go down, who the hell do they even have

What team is stacked with depth at every position?

No one has a great left tackle ready to go if the starter goes down. People just gonna have to step up like any other team.

What team is stacked with depth at every position?

No one has a great left tackle ready to go if the starter goes down. People just gonna have to step up like any other team.

Still missing my point

Again I’m not saying their defensive ends when referring to Demarcus Lawrence, who is a great player.. their whole dline

What do their pass catching group look like without amari.. 37 year old Jason witten, Gallup, whatever is left of Cobb and tavon Austin

Yes people have to step up.. but as I said originally, it’s a very very top heavy team

Not really. its about the money that's being given out versus their depth. As the pieces of the pie get smaller and smaller, where is the depth coming from when those guys walk or they can't afford to retain?

They still have to pay Dak, and most QBs salary comes in around a 3rd of the cap. Plus the word is you're going to pay Zeke more than Gurley.

what if their entire WR corps gets injured lol.

You’re arguing about what they’ll do if their whole team goes down is silly to me.

No I’m not

I named a handful of players and if just 1 of those guys goes down (or moves on) the team is no longer that thing

Which I why I repeatedly said, you’re missing my point

They've got a damn near elite defense and we're talking about a lack of depth across the board. :lol: OK.

There's two guys where injuries really cripple that roster, QB aside obviously, and it's Cooper and Zeke. The
Not really. its about the money that's being given out versus their depth. As the pieces of the pie get smaller and smaller, where is the depth coming from when those guys walk or they can't afford to retain?
The draft - like it does for every team. They've drafted much better recently than they have in the past.

And again - who's the last guy they lost they wanted to keep but didn't have the money to? You literally almost cannot remember one.

Yea because they’ve been pretty tight with the cap, and those guys got pretty significant deals.

Yea because they’ve been pretty tight with the cap, and those guys got pretty significant deals.

I’m just looking forward to when my team doesn’t have to play Byron Jones and Tyron smith at least twice a year

Ummmmmmmmm

4CC015F6-A1D6-4DD5-BBA0-CEE43E3A3A2C.jpeg

I don’t think any of those guys get cut this year. It’s after the season. They didn’t give out these extensions to cut players.

Back
Top Bottom