NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

My buddy just me this pic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B941DB11-F4B1-475A-8DE0-82462D71D864.jpeg

THIS is what hurts the cowboys and especially why they should have extended dak last year on top of just being able to get him cheaper and maybe shorter

Eagles and rams can spread the extra money and cap hits over the final 2 years of those guys rookie deals and the 5th year cap hit of a rookie deal isn’t great already anyways

Plus even if cowboys extended dak and he wasn’t that good, you basically have to budget like 30 for your QB anyways.. so then they have a high end backup while they target another QB high in the draft.. that’s why eagles could just pay foles and others early in wentz’s rookie deal (or just eat the cap hit when we traded Bradford right after signing him)

But now they waited and dak is on the final year of a 4th rounder contract, so there is no cap relief to be had on his old deal.. and they can only spread the money over 5 years instead of 6 like the eagles and rams

Jerral money looooooooooong

Just paid 3 guys within weeks.....

3 more to go! Mari and Dak and Byron

Yup

IMG_20190904_090054.jpg

Not even mad that LA gave him the bag,minimizes them as a threat to win it all for the near future :lol:

Yep they just took themselves out of contention for sure. Only thing that worked in Goff favor is ain’t no other QBs available.

Must feel good to be a below subpar QB in the league right now knowing you can ski mask a bag :lol:

A QB’s best friends is a running game and Gurley and the running game were absent in that Super Bowl game. Easy to game plan when you remove a huge part of the offense.

Goff just had the worst or second worst SB performance I’ve ever saw in my life.

He ain’t it :lol:

Still don’t see Cooper and Jones getting paid, with Dan waiting to get paid.

Mcvay couldn’t adjust to the pats just showing 1 thing until the mics to the QBS headset shut out

Dude needs to give Goff more control of the offense or at least build in some calls he can make if defenses adjust last second, as the pats did

We all in agreement that this was the most lackluster Hard Knocks season?

Gruden in last night's epi tho :lol: running at the QB's.

Back
Top Bottom