NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

With a TE and another WR, Cincy's O could be nice with Burrow right away. Mixon and Boyd is a solid start. Ross a nice piece as a 3rd WR, pending health. And this is assuming Green is gone.

Not sure about their Oline though, but with Mixon, Boyd and Ross in place and Zac Taylor being an offensive guy, they can go heavy offense next draft with Burrow, etc. and start the gelling process for when they get the D pieces.

Zac Taylor is pure trash.

He will be fired by end of next season.

day 4 Kwanzaa you know what time it is
B90F8125-36E8-4730-A456-89AC06AA60D1.jpeg

Habari gani

4. Ujamaa (cooperative economics) to build and maintain our own stores, shops and other businesses and to profit from them together
If you got the time today hit up a black owned business and support ❤️🖤💚

jesus. would he even be ready for next week?

lacerated internal organs always makes me shudder :lol:

I think it was on here, when Luck's injuries were rolled out in full and it listed him having a lacerated kidney that left him pissing blood, and someone was like "if anything ever makes me piss blood, I'ma stop doing that thing immediately" :lol: . I agree. He should just sit for good

jesus. would he even be ready for next week?

lacerated internal organs always makes me shudder :lol:

Just IR dude.. shh I don’t even know how exactly they properly deal with cracked ribs unless you’re going in and using screws and stuff to properly set it.. since you have so much movement in the area

I think it was on here, when Luck's injuries were rolled out in full and it listed him having a lacerated kidney that left him pissing blood, and someone was like "if anything ever makes me piss blood, I'ma stop doing that thing immediately" :lol: . I agree. He should just sit for good

Yea.. ain’t no way in hell im going go play a professional football game with that stuff still going on

Back
Top Bottom