NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dudes signed mike Davis and drafted David Montgomery so they can run the ball with a wide receiver on 3 and 1. Makes sense

People complain about the late games but this timing worked out perfectly. Game’s over before 10 and I can go to sleep early for work tomorrow.

A time change is needed for us east coasters

I was gonna say 10 for you but like 11:30 for the east coasters. The second MNF game is always a foregone conclusion for me. Fortunately it’s usually trash (DEN vs OAK this year :lol: )

Can someone explain to me why a player catches a punt in the air at the 4 yard line and lands on the 1.5 yard line, and the ball is placed on the 4.....yet if a player catches a punt in the air on the 4 yard line and lands in the endzone, its a touchback?

Stupid question I am sure.

So beautiful to see football BYKE

AYEEE HAPPY GIF.gif

Can someone explain to me why a player catches a punt in the air at the 4 yard line and lands on the 1.5 yard line, and the ball is placed on the 4.....yet if a player catches a punt in the air on the 4 yard line and lands in the endzone, its a touchback?

Stupid question I am sure.

Forward progress. It's a dumb rule, for the most part and highly subjective.

I'm on the East Coast. I just meant the Bears are gonna struggle to score 4 more points on offense so the game could be over.
Oh ok I though you meant in general, because games ending at 11-12am ain't what's up

I was gonna say 10 for you but like 11:30 for the east coasters. The second MNF game is always a foregone conclusion for me. Fortunately it’s usually trash (DEN vs OAK this year :lol: )
Yea same for me that second MNF game ends around 1am... *****

I know the Bears D is exceptional (pause) but is this Packers O-Line supposed to be highly revered? That pocket has been in shambles for AR12

Back
Top Bottom