NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Jokes aside, I fully expect the Bears offense to look better than this when they start featuring Montgomery and limiting Trubisky, but preseason definitely matters and they just gave away 1 game in the division because of it. Totally out of sync and the personnel usage was horrible.

Jokes aside, I fully expect the Bears offense to look better than this when they start featuring Montgomery and limiting Trubisky, but preseason definitely matters and they just gave away 1 game in the division because of it.

Dudes could legit cheat their way to an offense with Montgomery, Cohen and mitch’s running ability

The Bears will be way better than this offensively this season. I’m sure of it.

Last year the “don’t play in preseason” worked for Nagy.

So far thru week 1, it’s bit him in the ***.

Mitch you need to be way ******* better and Nagy you need to call a better game. Just wasted a great performance from the Defense. Aside from that one drive in the 2nd quarter the packers O didn’t do **** either.

Got a tough one next week in denver. Think broncos like 20 sumin and 2 at home and best believe Fangio will be ready for Us.

What a let down.

Ravens going give a blueprint for what Chicago should be doing

Obviously Mitch ain’t the running that lamar is.. but the RBs are better plus having a cohen

Back
Top Bottom