NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Having Jon Gruden run your franchise is wild. :lol:

After Dungys players from Tampa got older the team got worse and worse. He was running through so many QB's. He's not even good at coaching QB's. That's the whole image he's been pushing. That QB show he had really got people fooled.

By the same logic he inherited Derek Carr, regardless all coaches need more than a single season to put their stamp on a team.

His “just play football” was very different than “shut up and dribble” AB been doing everything but playing football this offseason.
Yeah I agree overall with your sentiment air jsarg air jsarg on how owners and others view players but I feel Gruden was just personally at a lost for words tbh

Outside of the helmet issue (which I can get behind AB on to an extent). This ain't AB fighting for a collective effort socially, politically, even the next CBA really

This is about him, which I ain't mad at. Do you :lol:

Having Jon Gruden run your franchise is wild. :lol:

After Dungys players from Tampa got older the team got worse and worse. He was running through so many QB's. He's not even good at coaching QB's. That's the whole image he's been pushing. That QB show he had really got people fooled.

Well we sent out two first rounders and two second rounders for Gruden himself so he didn’t have that to work with. And with us being a win now team that won a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson and previously making a contender out of the Raiders with Rich Gannon I think he thought he could just keep winning with journeymen vet QB’s. Then when he finally got a decent young QB in Simms he ends up rupturing his spleen a couple years in and then is never the same QB again.

Khalil Mack and Antonio Brown—in retrospect—seem like colossal mistakes, but he’s had just a single season coaching so far and two offseasons.

I don’t know what I’m waiting for, maybe nothing and people have been on his case since the Mack trade, but either way that’s not a ton of time to turn around anything with all the draft picks you’ve received back.

Jon Gruden needs to win because his last 5 NFL coach seasons record is 24-38. Gruden hasn’t really developed many young rosters, when he’s been successful he had veteran rosters.
AB is their best player, Gruden has to acquiesce to AB until his production doesn’t merit this special treatment.

AB needs to produce now after all this drama if he’s really trying to be remembered as transcended Football player.

This should be some good drama for NFL fans.

His “just play football” was very different than “shut up and dribble” AB been doing everything but playing football this offseason.
"Offseason" being the key word here, and he was coming of an injury to his feet, last time I checked you need your feet healthy to actually play football.

Don't even get me started on how in the dead period of the sports year, the media has blown up every little thing AB has done. Then the fact its being more magnified in part that this year just happened to be the year HBO decided to do Hard Knocks for the Raiders.

I wasn't big on Mahomes either, and I damn sure didn't agree with the Chiefs trading multiple picks to acquire him while they were in a window of winning even with Alex. They burned a year with Mahomes on the bench, not having those picks, then last year didn't work out either, and now they've lost Hunt. (they may be alright with D-Will and Shady, but Hunt was in his prime and amazing in his tenure with them)

If Mahomes can get it done this year, then ok, but if he gets to that "200+" million people are speculating, that's going to wipe out the KC roster. Then what? .

We really just going let this slide

This?

From a dolphins fan?

How he ever going mention Marino AGAIN!?

This worse than the kawhi takes.. because mahomes might legit be the most talented dude ever.. like eva EVA

upload_2019-9-7_2-6-13.gif

I mean pretty much everyone can say predraft we had certain views.. but now!?

Chiefs out chere wasting quality money on Sammy Watkins

Dallas about to give dak like 34-35 per

What most of yall don't understand about the AB situation is that the Raiders FO has had us out here self serving condiments straight outta the Heinz bottle placed on foldable banquet tables for the past 2 seasons.

**** Mark Davis and **** Mike Mayock, I'm team AB.

Idgaf about none of this **** if AB out there putting DBs on skates.

If goes for 100 on Monday night the entire preseason saga becomes one of the greatest cross promos of all time. :lol:

AB just better not be getting shut down by the top corners in the game. You’d hate to see it but I wouldn’t be surprised after all this drama.

"Offseason" being the key word here, and he was coming of an injury to his feet, last time I checked you need your feet healthy to actually play football.

Don't even get me started on how in the dead period of the sports year, the media has blown up every little thing AB has done. Then the fact its being more magnified in part that this year just happened to be the year HBO decided to do Hard Knocks for the Raiders.

You’re acting like all this dude did was have some foot problems and miss a few practices :lol:

Hit the gym this morning before work. Haircut tonight and then it's the couch for kickoff til bedtime :pimp:

Well this post didn't age well. I wound up having an emergency appendectomy Thursday night. Had pretty bad abdominal pain after that original post actually. Wound up throwing up, leaving work to go home to try & sleep it off, but that didn't help. From there, it was urgent care, to the ER where they took an imaging and found acute appendicitis. Surgery thereafter. I'm home already but still a bit sore. Can't heavy lift for a few weeks, so no gym.

Anyone have this done before? What was your experience + recovery time?

Still going to the Jets game tomorrow tho :lol:.

Well this post didn't age well. I wound up having an emergency appendectomy Thursday night. Had pretty bad abdominal pain after that original post actually. Wound up throwing up, leaving work to go home to try & sleep it off, but that didn't help. From there, it was urgent care, to the ER where they took an imaging and found acute appendicitis. Surgery thereafter. I'm home already but still a bit sore. Can't heavy lift for a few weeks, so no gym.

Hope you feel better brother.

AB just posted on IG asking for raiders to release him

Dude is sick in the head

Get well bro.

Glad you went to get it checked out. I know how easy it can be to just think it’s not serious & let time heal.

Back
Top Bottom