NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

He can't do what Saquon can do. As a runner or catcher.

As true as that might be,needs to show Zeke's consistency first before getting crowned no.1 imo. Zeke's been producing at an elite level each week since coming into the league.

If Saquon can repeat his rookie production this year then I'll have to put him ahead of Gurley and Le'Veon

As true as that might be,needs to show Zeke's consistency first before getting crowned no.1 imo. Zeke's been producing at an elite level since coming into the league.

If Saquon can repeat his rookie production this year then I'll have to put him ahead of Gurley and maybe Le'Veon

Ummmm zeke came in with a next level oline.. and for as good as he has been, he gets a crap load of carries and they fit 3 all pros on the line plus defenses gotta account for dak running

Saquon got a washed Eli and now looks like a decent oline

Plus advanced stats aren’t kind to zeke

As true as that might be,needs to show Zeke's consistency first before getting crowned no.1 imo. Zeke's been producing at an elite level each week since coming into the league.

If Saquon can repeat his rookie production this year then I'll have to put him ahead of Gurley and Le'Veon

The RB position ain't like that though. A talent like Saquon ain't gon fall off. He just went for 59. :lol:

People didn't hesitate to crown Zeke after his rookie year.

The RB position ain't like that though. A talent like Saquon ain't gon fall off. He just went for 59. :lol:

People didn't hesitate to crown Zeke after his rookie year.

Well ain’t going fall off until like year 8.. or the giants go crazy and run him into the ground, with that whole 400 touches thing

But zeke had one of the greatest olines ever his rookie season and got crowned.. giants oline wasn’t even top half of the league last year and saquon was doing special things

What I’ve seen of cmc and saquon impresses me far more than what I’ve seen of zeke.. not to say zeke ain’t good or special.. but it’s a ceiling/floor thing

Rambo bike
mjgrin.png

Back
Top Bottom