NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I am surprised they didn’t pack it in given being 0-2 and just lost Big Ben

But as I said before he’s just in the 2nd year of 1st round rookie deal and you already know he’s the goods so you get to extend him after year 3.. plus dolphins handled most of the money plus 5th year is cheap for DBs

But as I said before he’s just in the 2nd year of 1st round rookie deal and you already know he’s the goods so you get to extend him after year 3.. plus dolphins handled most of the money plus 5th year is cheap for DBs

Pack it in after 2 games in that division? :lol: No

There’s really no reason for them to tank.

Lost by 2 points to a very good Seattle team. A couple of bad calls, a dropped pass or a non reviewed PI call and the Steelers are sitting at 1-1. It’s only been two game bro. Not like they’re 0-5.

Knowing the Steelers they were going to draft a replacement for Sean Davis. They haven’t hit on any of their 1st round defensive guys in a long time outside of watt and shazier.. and he’s not even in the league anymore.

You get to see what you have in a young QB. The offensive line is still good. Let conner get healthy, and you’ve got a better and improved defense. There’s still room to grow but the season is far from over for them.

I like them being aggressive instead of sitting back and not doing anything... hoping they draft some guy that’s a stud

There’s really no reason for them to tank.

Lost by 2 points to a very good Seattle team. A couple of bad calls, a dropped pass or a non reviewed PI call and the Steelers are sitting at 1-1. It’s only been two game bro. Not like they’re 0-5.

Knowing the Steelers they were going to draft a replacement for Sean Davis. They haven’t hit on any of their 1st round defensive guys in a long time outside of watt and shazier.. and he’s not even in the league anymore.

You get to see what you have in a young QB. The offensive line is still good. Let conner get healthy, and you’ve got a better and improved defense. There’s still room to grow but the season is far from over for them.

I’m not saying tank.. just saying it could be one of those seasons, but even with that I get it

Just saying pack it in, by being reluctant to give up a 1st or high picks.. but I get it, you only really miss 1 year of his rookie deal plus dolphins giving paying bonuses already plus ability to extend early and all that

I’m not saying tank.. just saying it could be one of those seasons, but even with that I get it

Just saying pack it in, by being reluctant to give up a 1st or high picks.. but I get it, you only really miss 1 year of his rookie deal plus dolphins giving paying bonuses already plus ability to extend early and all that

Yea I get that

But the Steelers were going to draft a DB, or some defensive guy. That’s how it goes, I just know my team.

It may spark some life into the unit, it may be a complete failure but I’m at least happy with them putting in some effort to go outside of the usual.

Back
Top Bottom