NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I think AB should get his 10 mil and I also feel him when he talks about owners being able to do whatever they want with the contracts :lol:

But I also feel the teams Point of view and not wanting to pay too :lol:

Jameis had 380 yards passing, three TD’s and put them in perfect position to win the game at the end with a ridiculous throw. Better have been nobody in here hating on him today.

It would be so much better for my health if I was a Patriots or Chiefs fan.

That's what I mean... I remember Jules taking on that battle. Now, macbk macbk always got something going on during Sundays or acts like he no longer cares (lies!) and @nickmaz96...well, who knows?

I've been watching, just not logged on. Truthfully tho, I shut the game at half today. Couldn't be bothered watching the finish.

They're without QB1, TE1, WR2, ILB 1 & 2 and the 3rd overall pick in the draft. However, Gase should have figured it the **** out with Falk heading into this game. Inexcusable play calling. Getting Darnold back WK5 (or whenever) isn't going to be the overall fix for this team, but it sure as hell will be a start.

@nickmaz96 macbk macbk stay safe fellas, it’s scary hours out there

What do I care? Jones balled out today. Giants fans better hope he keeps it up tho. The slurp I had to read on Twitter & in group chats today.....

I've been watching, just not logged on. Truthfully tho, I shut the game at half today. Couldn't be bothered watching the finish.

They're without QB1, TE1, WR2, ILB 1 & 2 and the 3rd overall pick in the draft. However, Gase should have figured it the **** out with Falk heading into this game. Inexcusable play calling. Getting Darnold back WK5 (or whenever) isn't going to be the overall fix for this team, but it sure as hell will be a start.

What do I care? Jones balled out today. Giants fans better hope he keeps it up tho. The slurp I had to read on Twitter & in group chats today.....

Jones already better than Darnold

I enjoy sh tting on the Jets and I thought hiring Gase was a huge mistake. I won’t kill the Jets cause they’re missing so many key players. Mono Boy, CJ Mosley and Quinnen are a huge deal.

I heard some **** like Trumaine Johnson might not want to play football anymore? That’s wild

Back
Top Bottom