NFL Top 100 Players of 2012: Top 10 Revealed; Aaron Rodgers #1

So Victor Cruz is now a top 40 player in the league after one season of relevancy.

K.

It's only for the year. As in he was top 40 this year, as far as the players see.
I'm surprised Matt Ryan is gonna either get severely overrated or snubbed.
And Ben did not have a better year than Eli.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

all i need to see is this guy @ 100 and i'm good
happy.gif
happy.gif

Chris-Johnson.jpg
Why he got the wooden fronts in this pic???

I think the top 10 is going to look like this ( in no particular order except for Aaron Rodgers being #1).

Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Adrian Peterson
Larry Fitzgerald
Darrelle Revis
Patrick Willis
DeMarcus Ware
pimp.gif

Megatron
Haloti Ngata

Ben and Eli should be right next to each other. You could flip either way really

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I don't know how anyone can take this list seriously. Desean loafed his way through the season and "earned" a top 100 spot? Give me a break.

The List is legit. The players are voting. This is not media based or coaches based. Players are playing against each other every sunday.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think the top 10 is going to look like this ( in no particular order except for Aaron Rodgers being #1).

Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Adrian Peterson
Larry Fitzgerald
Darrelle Revis
Patrick Willis
DeMarcus Ware
pimp.gif

Megatron
Haloti Ngata

I agree with this.  I think the list is based on impact on the field than stats. Adrian Peterson best Running Back in football. He top 10 player.LOL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Rodgers
pimp.gif
Co-sign.  This guy would've be dominating even sooner if it wasn't for Favre 
sick.gif
.  It was nice to see Jared Allen at #13, guy is underrated and a straight beast. Not really up on Revis, but does this guy really deserve to be considered a top 10 player right now?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Rodgers
pimp.gif
Co-sign.  This guy would've be dominating even sooner if it wasn't for Favre 
sick.gif
.  It was nice to see Jared Allen at #13, guy is underrated and a straight beast. Not really up on Revis, but does this guy really deserve to be considered a top 10 player right now?

Best CB in league definitely belongs in the Top 10 at least.

The List is legit. The players are voting. This is not media based or coaches based. Players are playing against each other every sunday.

Depends on what your definition is of "legit."  Everyone else in here has already brought up the laughables so I'll hold back on that one.

Strictly using common sense we know many of the players didn't take is seriously and I'm sure many in the NFLPA would laugh if they read the final list.

As soon as I seen Tim on the list I knew it was a joke I knew cutler got hurt and it's easy to forget he was having a good season but how in the world did Brandon Marshall not make the list

Back
Top Bottom