NFL Week 10 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 10...

-1 TD with 6 INTs in the last four games? Don't worry though, "he'll cut it on when it matters..."

-Peterson. Comeback player of the year and M.V.P.?

-The Seahawks are 5-0 at home.

-Don't be surprised when we win the NFC East.

-It's time to see if the Colts are serious...

-If 60 receptions for 1,000 yards after nine games is having a "horrible season", then ya'll standards are pathetic.

-Peyton Manning doesn't have another tough game on that schedule. Ravens don't stand a chance.

-The 49ers and Falcons just can't be taken seriously come playoff time.

Quotes Of The Week...

Honestly convinced we face the Pats in the Super Bowl this year.-Eagles fan

Only bright spots yesterday were Nicks and Prince, other than that team just came out flat which was disappointing to see. Once Bradshaw had that fumble it took the air out of the Giants. Giants went from 2nd best offense in the league to middle of the pack quickly with these bad last few games, but despite the bad numbers they are still .500 in their last 4. Leave it to the Giants to make going .500 a roller coaster though, nothing is or ever will be easy.

They only had one win last year in November, so this is nothing really new, still have a 2 game lead in the division and are the better team.....9 wins in the division should be enough again (just need to go .500). Thankfully Cowboys and Eagles are mediocre (Eagles are done now) so they have breathing room.

Giants pass rush only shows up when they feel like it, the defense does enough to win games but when the offense keeps going 3 and outs and putting them in tough field position, I can't blame the defense. Hopefully Diehl sits and Brown gets some reps vs the Packers.

Much needed bye week, middle of the season for a change

====================

Bears defense is their offense, Texans shut their run game down and that was the end result. They have nobody reliable except for B Marsh at the WR position.

Bucs look better every week

Being undefeated is over-rated.

Don't know what to make of the Dolphins at this point, that was one of their worse home losses in a long time. Titans had zero turnovers one week after having 5.

Jets came into the season as one of the worst teams on paper, GM is on the hot seat before Rex imo. Why would anyone want to play there if Rex is gone?

Tie game?

lifeofreilly.jpg

Last edited:
A Tie though? Where's McNabb to make sense of this?

There's no way an Eagles fan actually said that, is there?

Eagles in the 4th Q last night... What a joke.

Couldn't have been easier to predict the Falcons going down this week... They're not about that undefeated life. Roddy turning around on that deep ball though
mean.gif

CJ2k is back? Not sure, but that cutback he made on the Phins was filthy.

Sooooo when are they going to fire Norv Turner?  What dirt does this dude have on management that he continues to get a pass for fielding the most mediocre "playoff worthy" teams every damn year?

Oh and Green Bay put a whooping on both of last nights SNF teams.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
-1 TD with 6 INTs in the last four games? Don't worry though, "he'll cut it on when it matters..."

-Don't be surprised when we win the NFC East.

Need a new shtick. You say this every year and the opposite happens.

Nnamdi Asomugha is terrible. :lol:

8-1 :pimp: :pimp:

- could only rely on that defense for so long.

- 2 picks for Matt ( 1 was his fault, the WR slipped on the other ) but 0 scores for the bears :pimp:

- Daniel manning came to play :pimp:

- Foster :pimp:

- Sloppy, hard fought defensive game, but we went into Solider Field, played in **** weather in their type of game and we came out the better team :pimp:

- only other the game that concerns me the rest of the year is the pats, if we win that 1st round bye here we come.

- Giants :smh: I had a feeling you would lose to the steelers but the bungals too? Eli playing like ****, y'all had a chance to distance yourself in the division and letting the cowboys creep up.

- Jets :lol: :smh: that team is :x

- Eagles gonna **** around, finish 7-9 or 8-8 and Reid is gonna keep his job and Vick is gonna get blamed :smh:

- I had either the cowboys or saints beating the Falcons.

- Honesty thought the steelers were dead in the water, a win tonight and 1 game behind the Ravens

- the slurpage of Peyton Manning is coming around when he's beat **** teams and lost to the only legit playoff contenders he's played :smh: :smh:

- Kap VS Campbell next week :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
A tie?
indifferent.gif
 @ that entire game...

In the Coughlin era, the Giants have started 6-2 6 times... thus far they've missed the playoffs once(2010)

Eagles... pathetic

It was the Raiders but that Ravens offense looked great

You dont lose those kinda games ATL

AP=unhuman

Broncos lookin to get a 2 seed...

Steelers should roll tonight

COWBOYS

-solid division win last night

-glad to see defense and special teams make plays

-offensive line play and penalties were a BIG problem still...of course winning masks that...but what if romo doesnt make 5 eagles miss and gets sacked, this is probably a diff game...

-claiborne actually looked like a rookie last night...first bad game

-bruce carter + sean lee combination is gonna be SERIOUS for years to come..bruce is shining like white diamonds in seans absence. 

NFL 

-Giants with their annual slump...fully expect them to keep losing..outside of san fran game, theyve looked bad in every game...that defense has gotten figured out...yall better hope the bye week saves yall....i dont think so

-that boy peyton is straight cooking...MMG your hate blinds you..lol..give this man credit!!

-seattle loves coffee and that medicinal...dudes are bama at home, and troy on the road...night and day

-ADRIAN PETERSON FOR MVP!!! what this man is doing is ridiculous. 

-indy keeps cranking out wins..reggie keeps catching rocks

-tampa seemingly has an off/on switch for their offense...dudes have been unstoppable past few weeks..

Texans

-An ugly game due to to the field and conditions but I'm happy with the win
-The defense carried the offense to this win.

NFL
- A tie? Welp
-Adrian Peterson continues to amaze us all
- Giants playing crappy in November? Oh. They'll be fine.
- Peyton Manning and Von Miller :smokin
- :rofl: Norv, he probably knows he's gone soon
- How many saw that Fitzpatrick interception coming? You just knew he was good for it.

Last edited:
Not surprised the Bengals won, they will win a game like that but lose to a Cleveland. Happening for years
They did look good though
How many times have we seen NYG do this. And people still write them off?
Thought Reid would go out like Cowher and get that elusive title. Guess not
I love ties, especially since those coaches will have it shown every time their record is put on the screen. Cracks me up
I've randomly seen the full game of the last 3 ties now (this, Bengals, and Steelers before that)
Bears v Texans didn't reveal too much to me. I knew both teams had great D. I knew both were good. I knew Houston had a great running game.
Bears weren't winning with Jason against that D. Besides the Marshall catch I can't recall him throwing for a first down
Both will be dangerous in playoffs but moreso Houston
NFC teams don't want the Saints in the playoffs
Lot of concussions this weekend
Not surprised by the fake FG by Harbaugh
Raiders comments after were very nice to see. Good restraint and character

Steelers better freakin roll tonight

The Atlanta Falcons

-Welp...now that the undefeated stuff is out the window...I think my anxiety has gone down a bit
-We gotta fix the run defense...We needed Sean weatherspoon bad
-Did we forget how to tackle these past 2 weeks ?
- Still proud of my guys...we still almost won it..damn Roddy you should've kept running
-Turner is idk...blocking for the run needs to get better
-Lol @ the idiot who made this thread saying we're not contenders...worry about them cowboys almost losing to a damn rookie you're not winning the NFC East

Roddy you should've kept running

Yeah no idea why he turned and tried to backpeadal

Willis McGahee is looking very spry this year.

Adrian Peterson is a Cyborg. No way anyone can convince me otherwise.

Panthers OC still not running the ball and those Broncos DB's (Tony Carter :pimp:) were playing so tight M2M yesterday. WR's weren't getting a lot of separation.

Von Miller is unstoppable.

vonswag3.gif

T. Holiday w/ his best Desean Jackson impression

trindonfumble_medium.gif

Last edited:
Truthfully there just isn't any good teams in the NFL this year. Some teams are just less mediocre than the next. I feel like every team in the league can fraud it up on any given day.

Last edited:
-Giants..... we look like garbage right now. I'm not even gonna defend this. Offense can't do ****, D-line where y'all at? Only good thing is that the Eagles and Cowboys are a mess.

-Adrian Peterson is a monster. After shattering his knee this dude is carrying that team on his back. Glad to see him bounce back like this. My man had 120 yards on 11 carries in the 4th :wow:

-Peyton 2nd all time in TD passes :pimp:

-The Raiders fan base deserves better.

-Just when you thought the Jets couldn't look worse....

-There's no doubt in my mind that Houston is the best team in the AFC. They showed me something going into Chicago and winning in that whether.

-Falcons will be alright.

Yeah no idea why he turned and tried to backpeadal
Willis McGahee is looking very spry this year.
Adrian Peterson is a Cyborg. No way anyone can convince me otherwise.
Panthers OC still not running the ball and those Broncos DB's (Tony Carter :pimp:) were playing so tight M2M yesterday. WR's weren't getting a lot of separation.
Von Miller is unstoppable.
vonswag3.gif

T. Holiday w/ his best Desean Jackson impression
trindonfumble_medium.gif

So if every TD is reviewed, why wasn't this called back :nerd:

A tie= a loss :smh: smh @ the 49ers
Hope Alex is okay. Can't wait for Monday.

Dallas and the end of the 3rd till the beginning of the 4th with the 3 TDS:x
Eagles... Andy Reid "I need to do a better job" I'm sure he will say it.
Oh and what a shock Shady only 16 carries
Cam Newton |I
Romo I can't hate decent game.

Jets what what you put out on the field after a bye? :x

Chargers man :lol: just find new ways to lose week after week.

CJ 2K we see you

The Bills finish the dam job :smh:

Ravens showing no mercy running up the score.

Giants get a much needed bye week for Eli and the secondary.

Saints... cant' count out Brees. Defenses showed up with that 4th down stand.

-AD is the god damn man!
pimp.gif

-cam is getting killed and you see dont run the ball or hell throw it short and stop trying to let him bomb it.

- i cant believe some of you want to say megatron is having a bad year.

-stafford and bradford are getting a free pass. avg QB play from both.

-so bush fumbles once and has to hit the bench? QB playing piss poor and u still dont run it. Joe Philbin wont last long as a HC.

-san diego just go ahead and fire your coach and move to LA

Eagles
- season all but over now, all we can do is be playoff spoilers from here on out. Giants or Boys? pick one, might not even matter
- another game another week Marty Mornhinwheg proves he's the most clueless offensive coordinator in the league
- defense played a lot better for a majority of the game yesterday, but that crazy Romo escaped sack changed the entire game :x
- DRC is horrible, and Nnamdi can't tackle who in the hell are our CB's gonna be next season? :smh:
- Foles played okay I guess, but Vick's injury hurt big. Never wanted Foles in there behind that horrid o-line and they proved it, King Dunlap doesn't deserve to be in the NFL. He's just plain garbage

Everyone Else
- Giants have played horrible for the last several games, Eli has hit a wall at high speed, after 1 completion in the 4th quarter last week and just flat out bad all around this week he REALLY has to get it together or the Cowboys will catch them
- props to the Bengals for beating the Giants up on defense and stepping on their throats on offense. Dalton lit that sorry secondary up
- Adrian Peterson is a cyborg, just unreal. Gives dudes like Derrick Rose plenty of hope
- Roddy White just needs to stop talking, that Chris Ivory run was disgusting :x :x :x
- Concussions concussions concussions, everyone that got knocked out killed their team yesterday
- Rams won that game twice yesterday :lol:
- Norv Turner must be teflon don in San Diego
- Props to the Seahawks, seems like they have so much more creativity on offense at home and the defense just RAPES. Jets are as big a mess as Philly, Rex needs to stop being proud and give Tebow a shot
- Benching Reggie Bush after one fumble was idiotic, Philbin is an idiot. The Titans stomped them the ____ out
- Who is the backup QB for Buffalo? He must be HORRID, Fitzpatrick is the most un clutch QB ever, he CONSTANTLY blows games with a late pick
- Cam just can't get right. Whole team should look dramatically different next season
- Props to the Texans for winning ugly, VERY hard game to watch. I fell asleep twice and had to rewind to find out why Cutler was out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom