NFL Week 10 In Review...

eek.gif
@ that AP-Barry comparison...

That boy special

Josh Freeman last 5 games - 1,467 yards passing, 13 TD's, 1 INT and a 118 passer rating.

Lavonte David is Derrick Brooks son :pimp:

Mark Barron has had some lapses in coverage from time to time, but he brings the damn WOOD a handful of times a game. Love that guy.

Gerald McCoy's impact isn't shown in the numbers he's put up. He's not getting the sacks but he's the #1 reason why nobody has been able to run the ball on us. Dude is a beast.

Panthers OC still not running the ball and those Broncos DB's (Tony Carter :pimp:) were playing so tight M2M yesterday.

dude will be fired in the off season.

first drive Cam's under center the whole drive. Panthers score. 2nd drive he goes to the shotgun crap Panthers dont score again until end of 4th.

team really needs to go back to 2TE's and run the ball.

Last edited:
What happened to Chud? Last year he was at the top of everybody's list to fill every vacant head coaching position. This year he's awful and about to be fired. Thank god we hired Schiano over him.

Gerald McCoy's impact isn't shown in the numbers he's put up. He's not getting the sacks but he's the #1 reason why nobody has been able to run the ball on us. Dude is a beast.
i agree...ive seen more buc games than im proud of, and dude looks active this year...looks like a whole new player honestly, actually looking worth that #2 spot.....

i saw EVERYBODY dogging cj2k when he was struggling, now that hes top 5 in rushing again, nobody is giving him his due....NTers aint stand up guys!!! cant admit when yall are wrong 
grin.gif

@VA757VA

Ill give credit here it's due, CJ had woken up.

Peyton on the other hand and this MVP talk? Meh >D

His 3 loses came from 3 teams who are combined 22-5 and their respective division leaders.

His 6 wins? 22-31 combined.

Sorry if I'm not ready to just on the manning wagon.

And papa johns is disgusting.

>D

Last edited:
What happened to Chud? Last year he was at the top of everybody's list to fill every vacant head coaching position. This year he's awful and about to be fired. Thank god we hired Schiano over him.

the fact that we run the shotgun 80% of the time now.

and we run the ball 15 times a game...with 3 good rbs.

he needs to go.

Texans
-old school type game. bad weather, good defenses.
-if you think we won because cutler didn't play in the 2nd half, what did he do in the 1st half?
-shut down forte, shut down that offense.
-8-1 feels real good man. next test is the pats, and maybe the even the colts too. hopefully the road to the AFC championship runs through Reliant Stadium

Rest of the league
-ties are the worst.
-i think the pats poor defense will be their downfall.
-broncos quietly keep it rolling. props to peyton for coming back strong.
-AP tore his ACL? i don't believe it.
-what's got into tampa bay? seriously, i don't get to watch their games.
-big win for the cowboys. they can still win that division, i just dont think they will. they always seem to play up to big opponents, and play down to bad teams. we'll see.
-jacoby jones and trindon holliday had a KR and PR TD respectively this week. former texans.

these week in review threads have dwindled to less than two full pages now.

someone else really needs to take over cause this dude fell off al b sure style

A Tie though? Where's McNabb to make sense of this?

You should have heard Dashon Goldson's quote. Might even be better. :lol:
I didn’t know you could tie. When I saw both sides walking onto the field, I was like, ‘Where’s everybody going?'
:smh: I cant believe these dudes don't even know the damn rules.

Apparently Danny Amendola was quoted saying that he was getting ready for the second overtime and it wasnt until one of the officials told him it was over that he realized there was no second overtime. These players man. :smh:

these week in review threads have dwindled to less than two full pages now.

someone else really needs to take over cause this dude fell off al b sure style

Hop off my man.

Happens every year. Fans of teams that had dreams of playoffs and super bowl fantasies, fade away and lurk from a distance once they find out their team is pathetic. Just look at the views...

(mike lowry)my ...... always works.(mike lowry)

Last edited:
-Dallas defense & special teams looked good yesterday
- :rofl: :x at a tie
-AP once again... Can't believe he's doing all of this fresh off an ACL injury
-Calvin Johnson showing up with a big game
-Chris Johnson showing flashes recently... Against teams with good run defense too
-Props to Tony Gonzalez with his 100th TD
-Peyton cookin
-Falcons no longer undefeated, but it might not be the worst thing to pick up a loss & fix certain things
-So many concussions this week :nerd:
-Jets :x :rofl:
-Giants struggling but how many times have we seen this only for them to bounce back
-Steelers should cruise tonight

-49ers are fortunate to get a tie given all the chances the Rams had to win.
-Kaepernick showed flashes he could be great, but he's still a few years away. However, overall, still an encouraging stint.

Reggie Bush is a stand up guy.

he took the high road and blamedd himself for getting benhced.

I wouldnt have been so diplomatic,

Chris Johnson eviscerated a dolphins D who hadnt given up 100 yards in over a year.

Young GZ's Leg is every bit as strong as Janikowski's WOW.

Bruce Irvin :nthat:

Von Miller :nthat:

Reggie Bush is a stand up guy.

he took the high road and blamedd himself for getting benhced.

I wouldnt have been so diplomatic,

Chris Johnson eviscerated a dolphins D who hadnt given up 100 yards in over a year.

Young GZ's Leg is every bit as strong as Janikowski's WOW.

Bruce Irvin :nthat:

Von Miller :nthat:

His team sabotaging that perfect 50+ kick :smh:

I was the one who said Calvin Johnson was having a "horrible" season.
laugh.gif

It was an exaggeration but he hasn't been playing at his usual Megatron-esque level this season.

His stats are there for the most part with the exception of TDs, but he's had some huge drops this season. He showed out yesterday but he also had a huge fumble in 4th when the Lions were trying to get back in the game.

Some observations:

- Good win for the Cowboys. Cooled the hot seat a bit for Garrett and helped to turn it up for Reid as well.

- The Giants got worked yesterday. Eli and that offense is sputtering.

- The NFC East as whole is real mediocre and has been for a couple years now. I see someone winning that division again with a 9-7 record or even 8-8

- Impressive win by the Texans.

- Chris Johnson seems to be returning to his CJ2k form.

- Adrian Peterson. 
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Tore his knee up and looks stronger than ever.

-
laugh.gif
@ another game ending in a tie

Eagles
- season all but over now, all we can do is be playoff spoilers from here on out. Giants or Boys? pick one, might not even matter
- another game another week Marty Mornhinwheg proves he's the most clueless offensive coordinator in the league

Team has been disappointing to say the least :smh:. Liked what I saw from Foles, for a guy that hasn't started a snap all season.
Stared 4 backups on the line yesterday, :smh:

-Nice to see AP having the season that he's having after that injury. Had the vikes winning 6+ this year. Wanna see them keep it going.
-Texans are the best in the league, right now. I'd love to see a Texans/Patriots AFC Championship game.
-Not surprised by the Falcons losing. That Saints O will always keep them in games.
-Always wanna see how far Seattle can go. Beast Mode is my favorite back in the league, right now.
-We've all seen this story with the Giants before, so I won't even make a comment on yesterday's performance by them.

Last edited:
This dude Sanchez has been under 50% completion 5 times this year... 0]

Worst QB in the league. He needs to be benched. Tebow needs to not start. Rex needs to be out as HC in the off-season.

The team is in shambles. **** football right now :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom