NFL Week 11 In Review...

What does that have to do with McCoy's injury?

It's like people blaming Thibbs for getting Derrick Rose injured. Makes no sense.

Luck and Brady were both in the game late last night. If one of them get hurt, in the final minutes is that the coaches' fault? You could say that about any game in the league that isnt down to the wire.

Last edited:
--Big game for the 49ers tonight, I'm actually glad Alex Smith is not playing.

--It might be time for Andy Reid to just step down before it gets even worse.

--Ravense defense still holding the team up.

--Green Bay coming on strong at the right time.

--Glad to see Andre Johnson alive and well.

--RGIII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-You just can't take the Texans and Falcons seriously.
This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.

What does that have to do with McCoy's injury?
It's like people blaming Thibbs for getting Derrick Rose injured. Makes no sense.

Game was out of hand. Bryce Brown could have gotten the bulk of the carries (or screen passes) at that point. Skins were even playing their reserves.

Game was 31-6 with under 5:00 to play...Reid said he was still playing to win. This is like the cherry on the ice cream as far as reasons why people want Reid out.

there's very few if any coaches that are gonna stand up there and admit their incompetency/mistake after a player gets hurt during a blowout. Reid NEVER gives the media a real answer to a direct question, he's as scripted as they come during press conferences and that's what you got, a typical coach answer to an obvious question

Last edited:
COWBOYS

-kings of mediocrity...even in victory... 

-time string some wins together....only chance at the playoffs is winning the division...no wild cards in the east this year

-i hope that costa and demarcos return will bring some balance to that line and the offense...

-our line is so bad that cleveland and the eagles dlines have DOMINATED us the past two weeks...two very weak dlines on those teams

-glad to see rob ryan/jason garrett adjust at halftime...first time ive seen that all year...bet jjerry forced their hands

-dez beasting as of late.

-vickers with the season saving 4th and 1 catch...

-shoutout to buster skrine....lol..

NFL

-green bay is looking scary...getting mo...cutler better rush back or watch the pack take the north in his absence... 

-justin blackmon is not dead, hes alive.

-dre 
nthat.gif

-peyton....my o my peyton 

-tampa bay and the saints...good battle down the stretch...gimme breezus! 

-eagles oline..lol.

Last edited:
That throw & catch between Freeman & VJAX before the end of regulation was :x :smokin

-The Atlanta Falcons

-Got damn Matt you stunk it up...outhouse in the pocket

-defense played great...only reason we won..add to the fact that the cards are dookie on the offensive side of the ball

- at this point I'm ready for quizz to start over turner

- Julio needs to condition his body more..sick of the soft frail crap

-got the W...don't know how many teams would've got the W with 5 picks....sure Eli and the giants could do it tho

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.

Based off what champ? A close win against a team in their division?

You guys kill me man. :lol:

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again. Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.

Based off what champ? A close win against a team in their division?

You guys kill me man. :lol:

Everyone taking shots are fans of teams that might not make the playoffs :lol:

It's cool, all that can be done is talk about what's been done till this point.

9-1 :pimp:, that's all.

Are you Houston fans overrating the Jaguars? Chad Henne should not be throwing for 350 yards and 4 TD's against Houston's defense. That's inexcusable. Division game or not. A divisional game is not a crutch for your strength to be exploited.

I have far more faith in Hou than Atl.

Don't blame DBs for sucking, blame the league
Andy isn't the OC but all decisions end with him, HC shares blame with coordinators
Gronk got hurt on an XP, not running up the score

Seriously though.....Jacksonville looked like a team full of Pro-Bowlers yesterday.

9-1 means nothing in the regular season. Just ask Green Bay last year.

You think their fans would rather have another 15-1 season or a Superbowl victory?

Are you Houston fans overrating the Jaguars? Chad Henne should not be throwing for 350 yards and 4 TD's against Houston's defense. That's inexcusable. Division game or not. A divisional game is not a crutch for your strength to be exploited.

ehh agree and disagree. no reason chad henne should torch us like that, but people in here are acting like you have to win every single game by 14+ to be taken seriously.

Not saying that at all. But against Jacksonville, you should. Especially when they're generating 3 YPC on the ground with their 3rd stringer.

Not saying that at all. But against Jacksonville, you should. Especially when they're generating 3 YPC on the ground with their 3rd stringer.

It's the NFL, anything can happen.

Teams aren't allowed to hiccup?

If we rolled, the excuse would've been "oh it's Jacksonville, y'all should've rolled anyways"

Jacksonville came to play.

Just like the Browns yesterday and the Cards as well.

If we rolled, the excuse would've been "oh it's Jacksonville, y'all should've rolled anyways"

I'll agree to disagree I suppose. Just my two cents but that's a game you pound them. Same with Dallas and Atlanta. People are only saying these things because they know how it sets you guys off into straight attack mode :lol:

I'll agree to disagree I suppose. Just my two cents but that's a game you pound them. Same with Dallas and Atlanta. People are only saying these things because they know how it sets you guys off into straight attack mode :lol:

:lol: eh

Honestly 1 week at a time, 9-1 :pimp:

Thurs we go to motor city :pimp:

To play a """"top 10"""" QB

Back
Top Bottom