NFL Week 13 In Review....

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 13....

-Yeah we lost, but so did every other team that mattered in the NFC playoff hunt so we'll be fine. Needed to only beat the Giants once but now we'll just beat them frauds twice.

I hate no one on NT more than you. If you fell of the face of the earth tomorrow, no one would miss you. 
You are a @#%%$@$ joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He hasn't mentioned the Texans in awhile since he called them frauds

Best troll S&T has ever seen though

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 13....

-Yeah we lost, but so did every other team that mattered in the NFC playoff hunt so we'll be fine. Needed to only beat the Giants once but now we'll just beat them frauds twice.

I hate no one on NT more than you. If you fell of the face of the earth tomorrow, no one would miss you. 
You are a @#%%$@$ joke

The venom displayed here is of great magnitude.

Lions will be ok. Bears taking steps back and the nfc east will keep beating eachother up. Whoever wins next week between Dallas and nyc takes it.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Maybe the NFL should have an adjustable Monday night schedule so we are not subject to the crap from last night as well as next week.

laugh.gif
How would that work exactly? Would the fan's tickets read "Colts at Jaguars: Monday, November 12, 2012 @ 8:30 p.m EST. Unless we suck this season, then we play Sunday at 4:15pm"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by mjd77

Maybe the NFL should have an adjustable Monday night schedule so we are not subject to the crap from last night as well as next week.

laugh.gif
How would that work exactly? Would the fan's tickets read "Colts at Jaguars: Monday, November 12, 2012 @ 8:30 p.m EST. Unless we suck this season, then we play Sunday at 4:15pm"
Would work same way it does with SNF flex scheduling.
All tickets say "time and date of event subject to change without warning" or something along those lines anyways.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Marvin Harrison. I thought my dude was in hiding  
30t6p3b.gif
same thing i was saying ever since that stupid gun incident the dude just quietly retired
till this day ever never heard this dude ever talked in the press conference 

It's much easier to change time of day instead of the actual day though. I'm guessing MNF flex doesn't happen anytime soon

I wouldn't want a MNF flex. NFL just needs to get it right when they make the schedule the first time.

I know injuries and things happen to make a team less competitive, but it seems like one of the teams is always that perennial powerhouse, but 85% of the time, they're choosing the opposing team based on a projection that an up and coming team will be even better in the upcoming season.

It's fine to schedule something like that every so often, but to fill the MNF schedule with a hope that a team has improved is silly. Too many variable involved with that. No excuse, because SNF seems to be much more strategic in their initial game choice up to this point.

Speaking of Marvin Harrison, anyone know where I can watch the Snickers commercial with him in it? It's supposedly hilarious because of how awkard it is. I think it was played when the Colts won the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I wouldn't want a MNF flex. NFL just needs to get it right when they make the schedule the first time.

I know injuries and things happen to make a team less competitive, but it seems like one of the teams is always that perennial powerhouse, but 85% of the time, they're choosing the opposing team based on a projection that an up and coming team will be even better in the upcoming season.

It's fine to schedule something like that every so often, but to fill the MNF schedule with a hope that a team has improved is silly. Too many variable involved with that. No excuse, because SNF seems to be much more strategic in their initial game choice up to this point.
Completely agree..Teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, Packers, Saints, etc. are teams you know will be in playoff contention the upcoming year barring any major injuries so it would be better for them to schedule games including those teams in primetime, rather than take a risk scheduling a team that sucked last season with hopes they'll be a surprise team this season. Especially a team like the Jaguars that didn't change much besides getting a rookie QB..But if you're gonna put a rookie QB in primetime, why not Cam Newton or Andy Dalton?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by FourReal

ap-201111271148424968550.jpg

frown.gif
men i miss marvin harrison really badly first time seen him in years

im still a colts fan im just patiently waiting for a freaking win

i really do think they will pull a W right after i seen how Dan Orlovsky played last week vs the pats really surprise me

Interesting story, I saw Marvin Harrison that night in a club in Philly.  I spoke to him he was cool, real quiet dude, was blending in with regular folks and I don't even think anybody noticed him.  One of the main reasons I noticed him was cause he was wearing the same clothes as he was on TV. 
hmmm.....cool story bro
but im calling it ducktales
grin.gif

if true like serious question

what the hell does he sounds like???

i never heard this dude talk a single word with the colts

frown.gif

i really do think they will pull a W right after i seen how Dan Orlovsky played last week vs the pats really surprise me

Interesting story, I saw Marvin Harrison that night in a club in Philly.  I spoke to him he was cool, real quiet dude, was blending in with regular folks and I don't even think anybody noticed him.  One of the main reasons I noticed him was cause he was wearing the same clothes as he was on TV. 
hmmm.....cool story bro
grin.gif

Why the hell would he lie about that? You act like he said dude was chillin with a bunch of crips, pistol hangin out the side of his pocket while he was going back and forth between lines of coke and motorboating Erin Andrews.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Interesting story, I saw Marvin Harrison that night in a club in Philly.� I spoke to him he was cool, real quiet dude, was blending in with regular folks and I don't even think anybody noticed him.� One of the main reasons I noticed him was cause he was wearing the same clothes as he was on TV.�
hmmm.....cool story bro
grin.gif

Why the hell would he lie about that? You act like he said dude was chillin with a bunch of crips, pistol hangin out the side of his pocket while he was going back and forth between lines of coke and motorboating Erin Andrews.
30t6p3b.gif
i was playing around
this is like the first time actually hearing him talk�

men i miss the marvin harrison era
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

he retired to early

I was listening to John Clayton on the Kevin Calabro show today and apparently, ESPN asks Clayton for a "don't touch list" of teams he said they shouldn't put on the MNF broadcast and they scheduled some of those teams on his list.

^^^Even with how Houston's season went last year, still don't know how the Chiefs, Dolphins, and Jags got MNF/SNF games over them.

frown.gif

hmmm.....cool story bro
grin.gif

Haha.  Why make it up?  Dude was just saying single words like yea, cool, ok.   He didn't really say much, wasn't drinking or anything, just over off to the side. 
laugh.gif
Music was loud in the club.  This dude was worse than he seems on TV as far as being quiet.
laugh.gif

He just seemed like he wanted to be left alone so I kept it short like, "you Marvin Harrison? cool... I'm a fan...enjoy the rest of your night man."  In between, he was just like "yea, ok, cool"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Even with how Houston's season went last year, still don't know how the Chiefs, Dolphins, and Jags got MNF/SNF games over them.

you guys deservsed the MNF nods over those teams. im pretty sure you guys will get a primetime spot next season

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

but you guys feed into it. he knows what he's doing and whenever you acknowledge it or respond to him, he gets what he wants.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Dudes should know shoes M.O. by now but time and time again take the bait and fall for his trolling. 

If he irks you that much Interact >Ignore User.

Back
Top Bottom