NFL Week 15 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 15...

-Everyone thought is was going to be a two team race in the NFC. Now look at it....

-Brett Favre is old. He's not winning any games on his arm this late in the season. If AP isn't running, Vikings ain't going anywhere...

-AFC belongs to either the Colts or Chargers. No other team has a shot. Maybe the Pats but I don't know about them yet...

-Who Dat?

-Packers=Fraud Status. You can't give up 503 yards to Big Ben and be considered a good defense...

-Sanchez better get used to that cold weather if he wants to be a good QB.

-It's been a long time since we have heard any Tony Romo hate..

Quotes of the Week
"If the last month and a half are any indication of how these teams will play, it wont be close. Packers come out on top, Rodgers puts another couple TDson the board and our D comes up with 2-3 turnovers."-Packers fan before his team choked.
"Cowboys will beat the Saints on Saturday."-A man that's smarter than most of you.
"I give Dallas at least two quarters of keepin' the game close (just cause the Saints have odds against em with the pressure of going undefeated), butthey should still win by double digits."-Mr. Soft
"Like I said, no disrespect to (Steve) Smith, but I don't think of him at all as a top WR. Isn't he basically a faster/quicker version ofHines?"-A clown who deserves to be on this list again this week...
"Big Ben would probably be in the discussion with Brady and Manning more than he is now if he liked wearing a helmet off the field."-?

Originally Posted by S4L3

Quotes of the Week

"Like I said, no disrespect to (Steve) Smith, but I don't think of him at all as a top WR. Isn't he basically a faster/quicker version of Hines?"-A clown who deserves to be on this list again this week...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- What you said about the Vikings, Packers, and the Who Dats is accurate.

On the other hand, I would still include the Pats in the AFC race. The sleeper in the AFC might be the Ravens.... Gotta admit though, the AFC has the tightestrace for playoff spots I've seen in a while.

- Loved the fight the Bengals put up. Ocho's tribute was touching. But they better win out.

- Browns put up some numbers.
eek.gif

The AFC sucks so bad that Pitt still has a shot, sad
Great game from Ben, too bad the defense has lost so many games this year
Mike Wallace is a great rookie WR, one of many in the league
Heath Miller is an all around top TE, unfortunate he gets overlooked since TEs are
mostly judged on yards now
Max Starks had an atrocious game

non-Pitt
Impressive final drive by SD
Palmer answered a lot of questions
Tough to see the AFC won by someone not named SD or Indy
Manning will win his 4th MVP
Aaron Rodgers is a very good QB, him and Ben had a gunslinging battle
Ravens Steelers game has meaning again
Why does everyone ignore the Broncos troubles in Dec?
Vikings are now hard to figure out
Dallas played well and that should be concerning for playoff teams

What a finish to that game!

its a one team race in the NFC.
wink.gif

I think Kurt Warner is still kinda hazey from that concussion.

Im so mad the Bucs didnt start Freeman from the beginning. KII gonna have some monster seasons playing with Josh *pause*

Elbert Mack had 2 INTs "you cant make that stuff up"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Donnie Avery was selected by the Rams before Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selectedbefore Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson...
Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson... Donnie Avery was selected before Desean Jackson... DonnieAvery was selected before Desean Jackson... Donnie %!%@!+$ Avery was selected before Desean Jackson...

sick.gif

12 rushing attempts for AD. Brilliant.

Tim Hightower should be receiving his walking papers as soon as the playoffs are over.

Mannnn The Homie Big Git's career is Over... "get ya roll on" up outta the league fam.

Steven Jackson gave the Rams a warning this week about putting together a winner quickly,
smh.gif

Reggie Nelson. Random Drug tests. there has to be a reason he is playing football this poorly

Gus Johnson is the best commentator ever.

The first 5 pages of that thread is full of good quotes, but I'll leave that be.

Peppers showing up to play last night.
Favre did not sound pleased at all that the idea of benching him was thrown out there.

-NO peaked at the NE game. Long way down fron there.
-Can we say the same about Minnesota?
roll.gif
@ Childress trying to pull Favre.
-Pep showing out on national TV for that next contract. I see you...
-There are way too many 7-7 (Read: Mediocre) teams out there...
-Special Teams play in the NFL has been garbage this year.
-How do you leave Tony G. that open?
-Beanie.
pimp.gif

-Vernon getting chewed out again...
laugh.gif
"Cannot win with him. Can't do it."
-You know that TD meant the world to Chad.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Quotes of the Week

"Like I said, no disrespect to (Steve) Smith, but I don't think of him at all as a top WR. Isn't he basically a faster/quicker version of Hines?"-A clown who deserves to be on this list again this week...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes are going to go in on the bums of the NFL this week d

-It seems like everytime Jerrius Norwood gets tackled, he gets hurt.

-Falcons smartened up in the 4th quarter with putting Roddy White in the slot for a few plays...get his !@% away from Revis
laugh.gif

-When Romo is "on" like he was on Sat, the Cowboys are just as good as every top-tier team in the NFC

-I know he didn't have his best game yesterday, but is there any logical explanation as to why THomas Jones is as good as he is this late in his career?

-Mendenhall & AP had two of the toughest runs inside the 5 that I have seen all year....

-Where's Vernon Davis been for the past 2 weeks? I still gotta see him produce next year not to think he was a 1 year wonder....

I know he didn't have his best game yesterday, but is there any logical explanation as to why THomas Jones is as good as he is this late in his career?

Because he was so bad early in his career?

This should be quote of the week, every week.

Thanks to all the teams that helped SD clinch a playoff spot...

and another thanks to JaMarcus for lockin up the AFC West for us.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

- @OGOchoCinco w/ the kneel down had me
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

This should be quote of the week, every week.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Who?

New Orlean Saints.
they have the path w/ the least resistance into the playoffs, and will most likely have homefield the entire way.

I think both the Saints and Minnesota will have good resistance to get to the Championship game or the SB. I think GB, Philadelphia and Arizona (if Kurt is100%) can all come into the dome and put up points and give them a game.

laugh.gif
at you guys still sad I picked on little buddy Steve.
laugh.gif

First off, big HUGE props to the Bengals for the fight they put up after this week.
frown.gif
I was proud as hell Ocho kept it cool in the end zone and didn't make abig display, just a heartfelt prayer. I wish that team luck from here on.
tired.gif

Omar Epps with the onside kick. lol. But Ben saved him with 503.
eek.gif

Nice clutch catch Brandon.

Phil Rivers just keeps doing it.

Beanie.
pimp.gif

Big BIG game from the Cowboys, I didn't think they could do it, but they played well.

Randy Moss haters, what say you? Tip toes the back of the end zone to tie one of Jerry's records. Won't be the last.

Gates with the fancy feet yesterday showin off those moves.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Andy Reid goin for it on fourth down in the first quarter at his own 30.
roll.gif

I bet fantasy dudes loved this week with all the numbers that were thrown up.

Big weekend from the road teams. I see this weekend coming up as a huge home game type weekend.

J Stewart played REAL well vs Minny. 1st 100 yard rusher against them in forever, Gore did the same to Philly, but in a loss.

J Russell with some heart yesterday, who knew?

I wanted Chris Chambers after he got cut, everyone said he sucked and was no good, and he's done nothin but put up numbers since he got to KC.
grin.gif

Turnovers, penalties, field goals instead touchdowns, playin on the road, and STILL, we got it to OT. Say what you want, that's a lot of fight. But yougotta be better then that Henne. No reason to rush throws in OT for no reason. But good fight. This loss wasn't nearly as hard to handle as the loss toBuffalo.

Cribbs went nuts yesterday.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jay Cutler. The Bears are going to be real bored at the draft in April.

Reggie Wayne was the only Cane to get in the end zone this week, but Santana could get there tonight hopefully.

Post your observations from Week 15...

"Big Ben would probably be in the discussion with Brady and Manning more than he is now if he liked wearing a helmet off the field."-?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
... who said this? - Too many things to discuss this week
-Peyton Manning is your MVP ... 4 tds 1 int due to the case of gator arms ... still unbeaten
pimp.gif
-DOES ANYONE WANT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE AFC
laugh.gif

-Saints looked lost against dallas ... that secondary is depleted ... still a good team though
-How the mighty have fallen ... can minnesota block ... AP has had no lanes the past month ...
smh.gif

-Titans wishing they started young earlier ... the accuracy on his passes ...
pimp.gif
... CJ 150+ yds from scrimmage ... def. a dynamic duo ... fear them next yr
-Arizona ... superbowl aspirations and you almost lose to detroit.... iono bout this team .... tough running by Beanie and Fitz says madden curse "we offthat"
-Jets ... no words ... Revis / defense played well ... play a zone on the last play of the game
roll.gif
... more on this game in a bit
-Andre Johnson / Moss / Smith / Wayne .... elite WRs came to play this week
-Someone please make a citizen commercial for DJax ... this is ridiculous how much he is killing out there ...
-Browns stay entertaining us ... Quinn throws for 66 yds
indifferent.gif
@ they put up 41 ... Cribbs is a monster .... and thank you jerome for not breaking APs record, KCdoes have a couple of bright spots ... Charles is a beast

people that shut me up this week ... i don't like Big Ben but 500 yds and the game winner can't be denied. Tony Romo has been playing extremely welllately... maybe he stopped hanging out w/ TIGER ... and last but not least JAMARCUS RUSSELL ... while only 5 for 11 ... he did throw a game winning TD,something i never thought he would do in his time in the NFL

BUM(S) of the week... While there were many usual suspects ... COLTS defense
smh.gif
, (Mike you lucky that onside kick didn't burn yall), Jay Cutler 3 ints,Jake Delhomme (even though he didn't play, he is still a bum...no way the panthers win if he plays...), Roy Williams ...nice 3rd down catch
indifferent.gif
, i even hada nice spot for #24 on the packers headlining the packers terrible D BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT %@#^@^ BUM JAY FEELY TALKING ALL WRECKLESS THIS WEEK ABOUT AMAN WHO DIED (RIP CHRIS) ... ON HIS TWITTER, but then proceeds to have a jake delhomme arms flailing moment after he missed not 1 but 2 fg that cost the jetsthe win ... "our idiot kicker was mouthing off" ... SHUTUP AND PRACTICE YOUR KICKS

w/ that being said I h0ped for a better outcome for the BENGALS ... it was tough to see them lose like that ... they left everything on the field and deservedmore... OCHO played his heart out and had a great game -

Demetrius Williams, Maurice Morris and Jonathan Stewart (x2) all found paint this week.
pimp.gif

It's Peyton Manning's MVP to lose. He needs to tell Coach Caldwell to keep playing the starters and go 16-0.

Jay Cutler. 25.
Mark Sanchez. 20.

Adding onto what GUNNA said - Donnie Avery, Devin Thomas, Jordy Nelson, James Hardy, Eddie Royal, and Jerome Simpson were all taken before DeSean Jackson.
sick.gif

I owe Vince Young an apology.

I got no beef with Big WRs going before D Jax, cus I could see a GM saying, we need a 6'4 WR. but Donnie Avery is the same size as DuhSean. How u pick thatguy over him. How?

Back
Top Bottom