NFL Week 4 In Review....

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

btw 1 more...

49ers are by far the most disappointing team in the league
Agreed. It's funny how they lost big to Seattle and Kansas City (teams that they "should" beat- although KC might just be better than we think), and came up close against New Orleans and Atlanta, games they were supposed to be blown out in. It's just a mess. The team definitely has the most talent in the NFC West, but they need to find a way to put it together. Otherwise, maybe the Rams could end up taking the division. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by EvansST

I thought Vick's numbers were only good because he didn't play anybody...[table][/table]
Aaron Rodgers vs. the Lions       12/17   181 yards  3tds  2int

Peyton Manning vs. the Jaguars   33/46   352 yards  2tds  1int 

I'm not saying Vick is better than Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers but give credit where credit is due.

Yeah but Manning's  performance wasn't  really  worse  than Vicks when you realize Manning had a better completion %, more yards, less sacks. The  pick was on Elridge

Statement wasn't even worth responding to! 

First of all
30t6p3b.gif

-As i've always said ... i'm a #18 fan only ... unfortunately he plays w/ that $(*#)!@ defense ... reggie balled out but that fumble was huge ... and that stupid dude dropping the pass causing the int 
indifferent.gif
... my dude should have 0 int this year ... its scary but he's getting better ... a .500 record will not lead to a MVP or playoff berth though
-Giants D destroyed the bears oline ...
sick.gif

-T.O. still got game 
-LT i won't go as far as apologizing ... but you may in fact not be washed up like i said you were 2 years ago ... i'll revisit this comment in the playoffs
laugh.gif

-Jets ... taking care of business like you should against weak teams unlike the COLTS 
-49ers ... deja vu
roll.gif
 I don't want to be like Mike
-Rams ... the rookie has been impressive 
-Lions ... Megatron
eek.gif
... smh @ losing all these close games ...
-Vick 
30t6p3b.gif
... smh @ the dude just jumping on his back after he was already down ... 

Bum(s) of the week ... Avant ... gotta make that catch ... Mike singletary ... enuf said ... nate clements ... enuf said ... The winner though is by unanimous decision the @%@$($@ COLTS Defense ... new coordinator, same old %+#* ... *@% ... don't these dudes have any pride... kelvin hayden ... you suck ... no pass rush = getting destroyed... coach Caldwell ... you're a !^(@#$*@ bum calling timeouts like that ... peyton is the best but really ... c'mon son ... making garrard look like steve young out there ... i'm tired of this %+#* ... i'm done ... i'm just gonna sit back and watch my dude put up 38 and 8 this year and call it a day ... m'fers don't play run D ... they don't play the pass ... i don't know what they do out there ... do they even practice ... collecting paychecks and not showing up for work ... this ain't the gov't ... fire the whole team ... and call in replacement players ...
indifferent.gif

YES I'M MAD

Lions Takin those tough losses. 
tired.gif

At least they have been in the position to actually win games.
ohwell.gif

I know its a QB driven league but can the Colts, Patriots, Packers, and Saints make it to the Super Bowl this year without a legitimate running game to fall back on? I know these teams have deficiencies defensively (esp the Colts + Pats) but their lack of a true run game is glaring to me. 

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

I know its a QB driven league but can the Colts, Patriots, Packers, and Saints make it to the Super Bowl this year without a legitimate running game to fall back on? I know these teams have deficiencies defensively (esp the Colts + Pats) but their lack of a true run game is glaring to me. 

Addai hasn't looked that bad this year and hopefully Bush can come back and make the Saints click a little better.  But in regards to the Colts and Pats bad defense, look back at the 06 Colts.  All you need is your defense to get on a roll for 3-4 games once you're in the playoffs.

-Forget about getting on a roll in the playoffs, if this *!%% continues with the Colts D we're not sniffing the postseason
-Not a fan at all of Caldwell now especially since he feels right calling those timeouts
30t6p3b.gif

-Happy for the Rams, hope they can keep winning
-So many 2 pt games yesterday, with Steve Smith out I had doubts that Jimmy could do anything down the stretch. That 4th down pass was nice though
-Todd Collins was making me feel sad and *!%%
-I always envisioned the Colts with a Steelers/Ravens/Jets defense, one can dream though
30t6p3b.gif

-Wish Vick could've stayed healthy for the Skins/Eagles game
-Just vexed about the Indy loss still
30t6p3b.gif

Colts defense owe Peyton Manning the right to slap every single player two times.

Caldwell needs to be slapped for calling a timeout with the Jags obviously playing for OT.

-Lions can't buy a break
frown.gif

- TO showing he still can play
pimp.gif

- Damn i feel bad for Singletary. Nate C needs to be slapped
- The Colts D
indifferent.gif

- There are going to be some good races for wild card spots on both sides
- The Bears line
tired.gif

- Before long it's going to be too late for the Bengals, there are too many good teams in the AFC to be playing like that
- Peyton could make a 60 year old man look good playing WR
laugh.gif

- The NFC East is wide oped which is great for us
- Glad the Rams are playing well

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
S4L3 wrote:

Post your observations from Week 4...

-Colts defense will be their downfall this season.

-The Bears should be 1-3 right now.

-Now you see why everybody wanted Vick starting.

-Mike Singletary will have a stroke before this season is over...

-Bengals are done.

-NFC looking real suspect right now. Not one team looking good.

Quotes of the Week...
NFL Week 3 In Review pages 9-19.

roll.gif

Theres no excuse why we cant put up 41 points every week. I know it was 'just the cardinals'...but we SHOULD be able to do that to any team with the right play calling. 
Being a chargers fan is such a roller coaster ride 
tired.gif

Gates is so beasty everyone knows hes going to score and he still cant be stopped. 
pimp.gif

Mathews+Tolbert combo = Deadly. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by EvansST

I thought Vick's numbers were only good because he didn't play anybody...[table][/table]
Aaron Rodgers vs. the Lions       12/17   181 yards  3tds  2int

Peyton Manning vs. the Jaguars   33/46   352 yards  2tds  1int 

I'm not saying Vick is better than Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers but give credit where credit is due.

Yeah but Manning's  performance wasn't  really  worse  than Vicks when you realize Manning had a better completion %, more yards, less sacks. The  pick was on Elridge
I agree but I'm tired of people making excuses for Vick's great play the past 3 games. Why can't some just give him credit?

- WAS/PHI had to be the WORST officiated game I have ever watched. Ever. Refs must've drank their lunch before the game. Yes, I'm mad.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- The Eagles injury curse strikes again.
30t6p3b.gif

- I knew NT would take the DeSean comment from week 3 and run it into the ground..just know that a select few Eagles fans don't speak for all of us. While he didn't help his case much at all yesterday, Vick getting hurt and Kolb playing like a deer caught in headlights and killing our momentum didn't help either.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- Just when I thought Kolb was gonna prove me wrong again...he puts on a horrible performance. Why did Vick have to get the Eagles injury curse?
30t6p3b.gif

- QB and o-line needs to be addressed quickly. RB also...cause Mike Bell is trash.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- The Detroit Lions don't deserve Calvin Johnson.

- Sam Bradford is gonna do work in the NFL.

- JASON PETERS F'N SUCKS.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

- WAS/PHI had to be the WORST officiated game I have ever watched. Ever. Refs must've drank their lunch before the game. Yes, I'm mad.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- The Eagles injury curse strikes again.
30t6p3b.gif

- I knew NT would take the DeSean comment from week 3 and run it into the ground..just know that a select few Eagles fans don't speak for all of us. While he didn't help his case much at all yesterday, Vick getting hurt and Kolb playing like a deer caught in headlights and killing our momentum didn't help either.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- Just when I thought Kolb was gonna prove me wrong again...he puts on a horrible performance. Why did Vick have to get the Eagles injury curse?
30t6p3b.gif

- QB and o-line needs to be addressed quickly. RB also...cause Mike Bell is trash.

- Jason Peters sucks.

- The Detroit Lions don't deserve Calvin Johnson.

- Sam Bradford is gonna do work in the NFL.

- JASON PETERS F'N SUCKS.
this.. and how does our defense let the ******** run all over us.. really, we made portis look like he was back in denver.. and torian was trucking dudes

and you better add more than just johnson to that list.. if the lions actually had an O-line, imagine what best, pettigrew and stafford would be able to do (just check what shuan hill is doing stat wise)

Back
Top Bottom