NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

happy.gif

Yes yes, pile on. We had a horrible game, and that Browns offensive line looked amazing.

Anyway, we're still in first, so we just have to pick up and move forward. Bad game, but we shouldn't let it get any further than this week.

Fraud of the week: NY Giants...

laugh.gif
at people saying Eli is better than Peyton BEFORE this game... Let alone if they still talking it now.

Top 1:

Titans.
nerd.gif

eli is looking HORRRIBLE today.. 3 picks?! this reminds me of his first couple of years with the g-men. im shocked about this game too but the browns playedvery well tonight.

top 1:

the only undefeated NFL team (hint: look at my avatar)

the only team that wast exposed this week was the packers ... becaus eyou cant expose a team you already know is garbage

LOL at Giants being fraud status when the Cowboys lost to the Cards....

You kids make me laugh...

LOL.

As a Giants Fan I have to say Eli and The G men are frauds like the dude in my avy. The league looks wide open after 6 weeks.

When were the Browns a terrible team? It was a matter of time when they clicked...and they damn sure got up for this game.

but Giants D = fraud status.

Giants got embarrasses on Monday night Football in a game they should have won. It was bad, but they're still the top team in the league.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

Originally Posted by acidicality

LOL.
cards>browns
...giants got blown out

....still laughing??

laugh.gif

browns were 1-3 before they played the giants

LOL.
Uh... I'm not sayin the Cowboys are better than the Giants...

But... You're aware the Cardinals have looked like a legitimate playoff team all season right?

But the Browns...?
laugh.gif
The Giants are better than that... And after allthe crap their fans were flinging last night, they'll get theirs tonight.

Losing a game does not equal fraud status....especially not when you lose a prime time game ON THE ROAD. Relax with the fraud OD

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

But... You're aware the Cardinals have looked like a legitimate playoff team all season right?

Minus the Jets game... they didn't look very good AT ALL that game.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

LOL.
cards>browns
...giants got blown out

....still laughing??
You're right. Our loss meant more.

laugh.gif

Either way it's one game. People are so fickle. The Giants are the best team ever over the first 4 games against garbage teams, then we get spanked, andwe're horrible. It's one game.

Remember, this is the same team that everyone gave up on last season. I'm just saying, one loss only counts as one loss.

Back
Top Bottom