NFL Week 8 In Review...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

-You can't let Alex Smith pass 32x and only give Gore 13 carries and expect to win. Give the best player on your team the damn rock.
grin.gif
You obviously haven't watched enough 49er games to know what you're talking about. Aside from a few HUGE runs, our running game SUCKS. We have musical chairs at OLine and when they were healthy and playing their best this season (which was decent at best) they can't open holes consistently for Gore.
I said this last week, our Oline is not good enough to make us a running team. Singletary should run the spread offense more often and let Alex dohis thing.

Back on topic:
-Vikings are in my mind a legitimate superbowl contender again.
-Saints are the best in the league all around.
-Colts are a good team, even when they are not playing their best.
-I'm impressed with the Niners pressure towards Peyton Manning, they kept him on his toes for most of the game.
-I knew Broncos would get exposed, they are good, but I don't see them as one of the best.
-Giants aren't the same team as before, their Oline is falling off and their D is not as good as they use to be.
-Texans might be legit.
-Dallas might have officially woke up.
-Damn I hope Carolina keeps playing like this.

week 8 was boring. only games I watched were the vikings/packers and the MNF game. And as far as the Eagles/Cowboys game coming up. Philly got this one. Idon't care what the cowboys do they will not win a playoff game when you have Wade Phillips and Romo.

RB DeAngelo Williams surpassed DeShaun Foster as the franchise's all-time leading rushing on Sunday. Williams now has run for 3,352 yards, breaking Foster's old record of 3,336. His reaction to the news? "Cool," smiled Williams. Williams was more excited about the team's big win which may have helped save the season.

Back
Top Bottom