NFL Week 8 In Review...

Let's also remember that Bradshaw picked up the first down after the Cowboys used their third timeout but we couldn't challenge the placement because you can't challenge under two minutes. I was ready to bicycle kick my TV after that ********

Let's also remember that Bradshaw picked up the first down after the Cowboys used their third timeout but we couldn't challenge the placement because you can't challenge under two minutes. I was ready to bicycle kick my TV after that ********

You were the only person watching the game that saw that...

Umm no, Bradshaw definitely got a bad spot off that run.

i was thinking this too. why didn't they review it? that would've been the game.

I definitely thought it was closer than the spot but not necessarily the first down. After running the clock why didn't NY challenge? Or was that within 2 so had to come upstairs? Regardless surprised Tom wasn't all over the refs for that

^^ They made up for it by throwing a flag on an arm bar on Olgetree then picking it back up and saying "There is no foul."

Even though in all honesty, it didn't look like he made it (Bradshaw). I'll check the DVR in a min.

-Couldn't challenge because it was under two minutes.
-The two replays I saw, Bradshaw definitely had it. He was laying on the defender and his momentum carried him forward and he got it
-Olgetree initiated that contact and held onto it, the refs discussed it and picked up that ******** flag.

Can't believe you thought you could.

:lol:

You're lying to yourself if you didn't think Jets had a legit chance those two years if it wasn't for early hiccups in both AFC Championship games.

Well, definitely a hiccup in the Steelers game, but the fact that we played Peyton didn't help our chances at all going into that 2nd Half.

Last edited:
^ I think he coaches scared. He's made bad calls and dumb decisions but he doesn't control that locker room and the team knows it. Jerry Jones won't let him be his own man.

Jones knows what he can get over with, if you look at this previous coaches ( expect tuna) they've all been soft.

Campo
Philips
And now Garrett

He needs a hard nosed coach, but no coach is going to stand for the antics that jones does.

He either has to loosen his grip and take a step back or it's going to continue with this.

Watching the jets run an offense series is
sick.gif

That whole team/ franchise needs to be reworked from the bottom and up, but I doubt it's going to happen
mean.gif

mean.gif
at the cowboys finding new ways to lose

Romo + Dez
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Only 2 games I watched so I'm done.
*proceeds to post 53 more times in the thread*
Not posting on the WIR threads anymore until S4L3 cleans up his act.
The knowledge you have brought to the boards is irreplaceable...

You'll be missed.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ not posting in WiR because of S4L doing the same thing he's always done since he's made these threads.

Watching the jets run an offense series is :x

That whole team/ franchise needs to be reworked from the bottom and up, but I doubt it's going to happen :smh:

:smh: at the cowboys finding new ways to lose

Romo + Dez :lol: :smh:

Only 2 games I watched so I'm done.

*proceeds to post 53 more times in the thread*

Not posting on the WIR threads anymore until S4L3 cleans up his act.

The knowledge you have brought to the boards is irreplaceable...

You'll be missed.

:lol:

:lol: @ not posting in WiR because of S4L doing the same thing he's always done since he's made these threads.

:lol: at not posting until he gets his act together

Dude must of posted in here at least 75 Times :x

Can someone post that Gronk TD gif.

Still trying to figure out what that was
gronkwalk.gif

After the game, Gronkowski was asked about the celebration, and he responded, “That little Nutcracker dude that’s guarding the house.”

Oh?

“I like how he just sits there and stays still,” Gronkowski said. “It’s pretty cool.”

“I don’t know what the hell he was doing,” Tom Brady said.

I am not about to go back and read 12 pages :lol:..........for now. I'll post some review stuff either later, or tomorrow.

This game sucks, send Larry Fitz to the Texans for Roc Carmichael and a bag of chips already.

Back
Top Bottom