NFL week 9 week in review - Shoes will bless the thread shortly

pimp.gif

Discuss.

-Jesus H. Christ....didn't realize how bad the NFC West was until I saw the standings. Is it possiblie that the 49ers can WIN the division within the next week or two?

-Speaking of the 49ers....it was my first time watching them this year and I was very impressed by the speed that they have on defense. Still not sold on Alex Smith tho. Teams should just put 8 in the box and make him throw the ball.

-Don't think the current ******** offense could score 10 points on LSU or Bama

-Tebow's intangibles coming through.

-Peyton Hillis is a sack of $#+*

- Flacco grew a pair last night.
- no Nicks, no Bradshaw, no center Baas, Eli could give a $*++. Huge momentum win.

- Of course TebowGod would win a game when I choose the Raiders for a change

QOTW: "The Giants did give the Patriots their first loss of the 2007 season, it's only fitting that they end their current home winning streak on Sunday" - Giants fan who know's what he is talking about.

PP21
pimp.gif

Pats might want to draft a skilled player in the draft this season. The Pats keep trying to trade back and stack their team, even though they'd be much better served getting elite talent to push them over the hump.

I think we are going to get a Ravens/Steelers part 3 in the playoffs, which BMore doesn't want at all.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Tom Brady is not playing at a level that we have grown accustomed to seeing.

IDK if it's just me but it's a little similar the Romo situation in Dallas, they rarely let him throw it downfield anymore.  I saw maybe two or three deep balls yesterday and they were all to 85.  Those two look still look like it's their first game together.

South
- Julio is gonna be a problem in the South for a longg time.
- i hate the Saints. they will win the South.
- Buc what happen? whats the problem this year?

- Raven have finally took control of the north. keep giving the ball to Ray and he will lead them to the promise land
- Not buying the Cinny juice.
- Both West divisons are terrible.
- Jets D is the buisness when they wanna play.
- ******** are horrible.
- Miami will draft Berkley
- is it safe to say ARod will be the league MVP? if he doesnt get injured. dude is the perfect QB, no flaws.
- Green Bay D will be the reason they wont repeat.
- Texas run game is the truth...Tate will be the reason Foster wont get the hugh payday.
- Felix will split carries with Murray when he comes back. Cowboy still wont do %##$ this year.
- Giants front line is the best in the league hands down, not even close.

- Eli Manning is like Tony Romo with good luck, any other Qb would have had that lame duck fadeaway pass picked off but Pat Chung couldn't haul it in. Who in the stadium DIDN'T see that game winning play action TD coming?
- Bill Belichick is starting to lose his luster, supposed to be this great defensive coach yet his team gets embarassed every week
- Julio Jones beat the Colts single handedly, Luck is a damn shoe in for Indy as far as I'm concerned. They don't even try to compete it seems
- the Bengals are impressing me every week, I didn't expect Dalton to play so well, if they mess around and win the division
laugh.gif

- gotta give Tebow his props, he and McGahee ripped the sorry *$% Raiders defense to shreds. Percentage wise Tebow wasn't great but he threw two good TD passes, Carson Palmer had some good TD's too but
indifferent.gif
at the picks once again. They need DMC back ASAP
- Packers once again doing whatever the hell they want on offense, defense is pretty damn weak though. I wonder what will happen when Rodgers DOESN'T have a perfect game, Philip Rivers is on a decline for whatever reason something is off about him
- Pat Peterson with the walk off punt return
pimp.gif

- ******** have THE worst offense I've ever seen, fire Shanahan already. What are they waiting for?

Eagles gotta get the W tonight, can't wait

- PP
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- Tebow
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- Eli playing good, cant even front
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Rodgers
sick.gif

- Both West divisions are absoulutely horrible

I think we are going to get a Ravens/Steelers part 3 in the playoffs, which BMore doesn't want at all.

but this time it's in Baltimore.

-Tim Tebow should just play Oakland every game. McGahee is not human...I thought the @%+%% was injured smh

-Eli and Phillip Rivers have swapped bodies. I'm convinced.

7-1

Didn't think the Giants would pull off the W

Bengals 6-2 
nerd.gif

Colts whats new
sick.gif

Serious question does Chris Johnson rush for 1000 yards this year?

Joe Flaco is Joe Flaco I saw highlights of todays game
pimp.gif
 BUT I also saw that monday night game against the Jags
sick.gif

I think someone said it last week if only Steven Jackson played on a contender.

Denver will win AFC west( if Tebow gets help like he did yesterday)

Texans (2 running back system
pimp.gif
)

AFC East ( first team to 11 wins I think wins the division)

Oh and GB
sick.gif

Imagine the Broncos winning the NFC West with Tebow as their starter. I'm not saying it will happen, but just imagine.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Imagine the Broncos winning the NFC West with Tebow as their starter. I'm not saying it will happen, but just imagine.

Imagine you'd be a man of your word. I'm not saying it will happen, but just imagine.

this

have we gotten to "that" point...
frown.gif

QOTW: "The Giants did give the Patriots their first loss of the 2007 season, it's only fitting that they end their current home winning streak on Sunday" - Giants fan who know's what he is talking about.

That's not an explicit prediction.

Originally Posted by Proshares

IDK if it's just me but it's a little similar the Romo situation in Dallas, they rarely let him throw it downfield anymore.  I saw maybe two or three deep balls yesterday and they were all to 85.  Those two look still look like it's their first game together.

C'mon man ... THEY RARELY LET HIM ... u saying after all these ... NT's GOAT doesn't have control over his decisions to go deep ...
indifferent.gif
... Brady's game is predicated on quick decisions and those screens, short passes ... he's very accurate with those short throws ... he throws a great deep ball ... otherwise he has 7 seconds in the pocket to make a decision which helps all of that ... when he is under pressure ... it's not the happy feet syndrome ... it's the deer in headlights ... a credit to the coaching and his ability to slide in the pocket ... that it took all this time to make brady look ordinary ... the dude is great ... they had their run ... no one stays on top forever ... brady is top tier b/c of his legacy but he isn't play that way right now ... brady didn't know what to do when the giants were mixing up their defensive looks ... he had trouble reading and making the right decisions ... 
----------------

- Patrick peterson
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... they already gonna have to stop kicking to him ... he would have singlehandedly made that LSU / BAMA game 1000x better

- BIG GAME ELI ... his bum receivers couldn't get their feet in bounds on the sidelines and back of the endzone and he did have that 1 bad throw which actually wasn't that bad considering the corner had to drop off the TE to make the pick ... The ELI pass to manningham in the back of the endzone and the td pass to win ... great touch ... DEADSET ACE ... do u still stand by ur statement ... don't feel like grave digging
laugh.gif
... but in all seriousness ... eli is a top flight qb and has been for a while ... but i'm of the minority that feels that way 

- Vernon Davis waving for the fair catch ...
roll.gif

- Sanchez flinching ...
laugh.gif

- AJ Green
pimp.gif
... i don't understand why people are saying they didn't think he would do this ... these analysts are terrible ... 

- OCHO and brady ... that was awful to watch ... 

- AR ... only comparison is manning's 49 td season ... and his ability to throw on the run is 2nd is none ... going through progressions and making reads and audibles are 2 different things ... see my rant above ... 

- Stevie Johnson had no problem on Revis island 

- Frank Gore is fun to watch ... VD must catch the ball ... 

- Darren Sproles ... man that guy is good ... Reggie bush sighting again
eek.gif

- The colts need to adopt that Texans running scheme ... oh wait ... they also need players that can run like foster 

- Tebow shut me up, willis w/ the flashback though ... i didn't know he could still run that fast 

- Julioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- I called flacco a very good qb ... glad to see the kid pull out the win ... the ravens deserved to win the game ... he still has room to improve his game 

Bum(s) of the week .... 

Philip Rivers ... how the mighty has fallen ... *@@+ were u throwing the ball on that last possession 

The colts ... i'm tired of being redundant ... the miami dolphins can win a game ...
pimp.gif
... i hope the colts go 0-16 ... this team is downright despicable ... did i really see curtis painter catch a forward pass and throw another one ... one that got his receiver blasted too ... and then normally i would clown matty check down for throwing the ball to julio in TRIPLE coverage ... but against the colts ... that was the right decision ... great move by Ryan to recognize that he was playing against the colts ... joke of a squad ... 

Back
Top Bottom