NFL Week in Review: Week 14

Who will Russell Wilson throw a TD pass to this week?

• Trumaine Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamarcus Joyner

• E.J. Gaines

• Mark Barron

• T.J. McDonald

• Total voters
Yep...

Not a Giants fan but he carries that offense like no one else. Can only imagine what he could do with a competent QB :smh:

Regardless, he's going to be chasing Jerry when it is all said and done.

He might chase Jerry All Lives Matter Rice, but he ain't catching Randy

He'd catch Randy if he was at the end of that road doing his mooning celebration.

Randy Moss was pretty much a taller Desean Jackson

giphy.gif

I do find Giant fans to be the worst on here.

You can't be serious. There's like 3-4 of us that are active in here and we're all pretty calm.

Giants

Our offense is trash. Our offensive line will be the death of us. Eli has no time and is scared as **** back there, as he should be. Dallas sorry *** defense was looking like our defense. Pathetic.

Our defense is SB legit. We gotta good line and a great secondary. Our LBs are a huge issue though. Vernon, Snacks and JJ were all worth the money. Vernon getting healthy has been huge. All of them had a great game.

I think we should try a six man OL. At least give it a shot. We can't run and Eli can't do ****.

Cowboys will be one and done in the playoffs. They're not built for the big stage. Those rookies looked like rookies last night and will look like rookies in the playoffs. (Been saying that all season long) All this Romo talk will hurt this team. It's already in Dak, Jerry and Garrett's mind. Everyone is talking about Romo and he knows it. I see that ***** shoes is absent, what a coincidence.

Broncos will miss the playoffs. Their offense is looking as dead as ours. That defense is legit. Their coach lost that game for them.

Do the Browns keep Bobby Bad Knees next year or cut him after this year? They said Hue fought for him hard and the owners didn't want him.

Cards have to go hard after Romo, so do the Broncos. Carson is DONE. They have to cut him after this season.

I could see the Lions losing their last three. They've been getting by and real lucky. Stafford has been great though.

Colts blew it. That was a huge chance and they blew it. I hope they fire Pagano. He's garbage.

I'm rooting for the Bucs. Haven't seen that much of them so I don't know where they are but I love Jameis and hope they keep winning. Want them to win the South.

Seattle is in a lot of trouble. Russell has been *** which is wild because I finally started to big him up the second half of last season and now he looks worse than ever.

GB is looking good. They need their defense to get healthy and they'll have a real shot at making the playoffs. I think they'll win 2 of their last 3.

I'm not a believer in Tennessee but we'll see what happens. Can't see them winning the division but I still don't see garbage *** Brock winning it.

I got Carolina winning in Washington next week.

I got NE over Bal tonight.

I got Cin beating Pitt next week.

Can the trash Rams beat the Seahawks this weekend? I think so

Last edited:
reason enough to support the raiders.. dude chillin in a tee, comfortable watching the game.. meanwhile you got rest of these dudes in suits and ties like they about to hit the boardroom

Cowboys will be one and done in the playoffs. They're not built for the big stage. Those rookies looked like rookies last night and will look like rookies in the playoffs. (Been saying that all season long) All this Romo talk will hurt this team. It's already in Dak, Jerry and Garrett's mind. Everyone is talking about Romo and he knows it. I see that ***** shoes is absent, what a coincidence.

You just be saying **** until it lands somewhere. LOL. Talking that one and done BS all season.

You going to put some money on that one and done statement? Or you just going to keep dragging out that same anthem Aretha?

I have the Chiefs going to the super bowl
They remind me of last year's broncos

i'm with you on this if they get homefield. if NE gets tripped up tonight or in the final three weeks and KC holds on to snatch homefield advantage, none of the AFC teams are going to Arrowhead and winning

Last edited:
Giants:

- There's that Big Blue Defense I know and love. I am glad they showed up and stopped a dangerous offense
- As already mentioned, we still can't run the ball, O-Line is still weak which in results gives Eli no time. Eli can't be taking those hits b.
- ODB with the moonwalk :pimp:
- The O-Line and running game needs to be addressed or else we will be looking at a quick wild card exit or worse, no playoffs

NFL:

- Happy to see my ppls who are Phins fans finally see their team have a winning season so far. Hope Tanny has a quick recovery and they will me fine under Moore IMO. Just keep feeding Ajayi the ball.
- Falcons D :x
- Fisher should be fired like, yesterday man
- Bucs can make some noise in the Playoff, I have em beating the Cowboys next week.

I have the Chiefs going to the super bowl
They remind me of last year's broncos

Picked them and GB before the year started.

You just be saying **** until it lands somewhere. LOL. Talking that one and done BS all season.

You going to put some money on that one and done statement? Or you just going to keep dragging out that same anthem Aretha?

You're my bi**h, shut up

Back
Top Bottom