NFL Week in Review - Week 17 - Black Monday Edition

Defillipo sucks :lol:

As does Kirk

As does the OLine

The whole squad trash but Defillipo was definitely booty juice. I don't think he's ready to call plays and most certainly not ready to become a HC. Foles has been doing just fine without him :lol:

Defillipo sucks :lol:

As does Kirk

As does the OLine

The whole squad trash but Defillipo was definitely booty juice. I don't think he's ready to call plays and most certainly not ready to become a HC. Foles has been doing just fine without him :lol:

I think it's pretty evident that Reich was more integral to the Eagle's offensive success than DeFilippo. He's doing the same thing again with the Colts.

Stop arguing with these trolls about Wentz/Foles man :lol:

As long as we're winning games I truly couldn't give a ****. Let these dudes talk narratives while we watch our squad play January football (Again)

I think it's pretty evident that Reich was more integral to the Eagle's offensive success than DeFilippo. He's doing the same thing again with the Colts.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they both played a role in the eagles offensive success

Considering they both had intrigual roles when it came to weekly game planning on top of their regular responsibilities.. Reich on top of his regular duties headed up the 3rd down play selection/design/implementation.. and flip headed up the red zone scheme/play selection

As it stands, both guys took on bigger, more integral roles...Reich is thriving, DeFelippo failed miserably. That's where it stands. Meanwhile, the Eagles offense is just fine. That's what we know to be true.

As it stands, both guys took on bigger, more integral roles...Reich is thriving, DeFelippo failed miserably. That's where it stands. Meanwhile, the Eagles offense is just fine. That's what we know to be true.

Actually our offense hasn’t been just fine, especially in the 2 roles that both men headed up

And flip had the same role in Cleveland that he had with Minnesota

I’ll choose to judge flip on what I knew of him before the handful of games that didn’t go to plan in his 1st year with a new team with super bowl or bust aspirations

Actually our offense hasn’t been just fine, especially in the 2 roles that both men headed up

And flip had the same role in Cleveland that he had with Minnesota

I’ll choose to judge flip on what I knew of him before the handful of games that didn’t go to plan in his 1st year with a new team with super bowl or bust aspirations

tenor.gif

1) 84 mill guaranteed to a new QB

2) 2 pro bowl level WRs

3) 3rd WRs is a 1st round pick

4) boarderline pro bowl level TE

5) starting RB can’t stay healthy

6) the former backup gets decent money in free agency from another team

7) crap OLine

8) anything less than super bowl is a failure

9) QB from 1 can’t win vs good teams and especially in certain time slots

But I should blame the OC in his first year there for couple bad games when I know he has done work before

Especially when fans of said QB’s former team BEEN trying warn yall

1) 84 mill guaranteed to a new QB

2) 2 pro bowl level WRs

3) 3rd WRs is a 1st round pick

4) boarderline pro bowl level TE

5) starting RB can’t stay healthy

6) the former backup gets decent money in free agency from another team

7) crap OLine

8) anything less than super bowl is a failure

9) QB from 1 can’t win vs good teams and especially in certain time slots

But I should blame the OC in his first year there for couple bad games when I know he has done work before

Especially when fans of said QB’s former team BEEN trying warn yall

8427443.gif

You're all over the place. Blame goes many ways and that includes DeFelippo. This was already said.

Not sure where he did work..Cleveland? They were 3-13, and had the worst redzone offense in the NFL. Didn't you just say that was his role for Philly?

Fact of the matter is, Cousins is HIGHLY overpaid and it isn’t his fault he only knows how to **** the bed. It’s the Vikes front office for not believing their eyes when he was in Washington.

Not sure where he did work..Cleveland? They were 3-13, and had the worst redzone offense in the NFL. Didn't you just say that was his role for Philly?

He was the OC in Cleveland.. not the GM or HC

And I said, amongst other things he was in charge of the eagles red zone offense

But let me judge flip on couple games with your team when things looked perfectly fine to start the year

He was the OC in Cleveland.. not the GM or HC

And I said, amongst other things he was in charge of the eagles red zone offense

But let me judge flip on couple games with your team when things looked perfectly fine to start the year

And like I said...I don't give a ****. :lol: Judge him how you want. I don't know why you're still in love with him, but that's your prerogative. Maybe you'll get lucky and the Eagles will bring him back again.

Stop arguing with these trolls about Wentz/Foles man :lol:

As long as we're winning games I truly couldn't give a ****. Let these dudes talk narratives while we watch our squad play January football (Again)

How many years of this is it with the eagles playing January football? Like 2 in a decade?

Yall dudes roll over more than me going around a corner too fast

Don’t worry.. he still got the saints possibly making the SB and Alabama as the favorite for the national title

Back
Top Bottom