NFL Week in Review: Week 8

-Y'all see Aaron Rodgers lead his team back? I didn't, either.

-Start the Carr.

-D2 Wentz got some heavy training wheels on.

-New England is SCARY. Tom Brady on pace for 3,957 yards and 36 TDs... in 12 games.

-Congrats to the GOAT on TD #69

-Houston is the worst 5 win team in NFL history

-Life comes at you fast, Bruce Arians.

-LOL @ Cincy and Washington.

-Andrew Luck quietly having a great season but the Colts blow ***. Fire everyone.

-Great hail mary, Kirk.

Midseason MVP list:
1) Tom Brady
2) Matt Ryan
3) Derek Carr
4) Drew Brees
5) Philip Rivers

Top 5:
Patriots
Cowboys
Raiders
Falcons
Vikings

Raiders for now:

Derek Carr? Yes.

But in all seriousness, Carr had 19 TDs & 4 INTs thru the first 8 games of 2015 before he fell off a cliff (17 TDs & 3 INTs thru the first 8 games of 2016). Rodney Hudson & Amari Cooper were injured for the 2nd half of 2015 & that played a huge role but the schedule is harder in the 2nd half and DC can't falter like he did last year.

Khalil Mack had 2 sacks and his best game of the year

Vernon Hargreaves prolly has nigtmares about Amari Cooper. Cooper cooked his *** all day long. Reminiscent of the UF/Bama games lol

Karl Joseph is a ******* hitter

24 penalties is inexcusable but they got the W so that's all that matters. Week 9 Sunday night at O.Co vs Denver for the division lead. It's lit.

Defense has played a lot better in the last 2 weeks, albeit it was vs Jax & Tampa, but Mario Edwards Jr should be back after the Broncos game & Aldon Smith should be right behind that.

Last edited:
that L is on dougie and co.. knew as soon as dudes started getting cute on that series near the end, knew shhh would come back to bite us

sproles was running well, no clue why you go away from that.. and the passing game was working over the middle, so no clue why they kept trying dumba@()#( WR screens

kicker nailed a 55 yarder earlier in the game.. even with losing yards on 3rd down, I think the field goal attempt would have been 57 yards or so

Last edited:
- Dak got the juice

- I was driving that Raiders bandwagon back in January.

- Cleveland going 0-16

- :lol: @ Norman tryna take the attention away from him getting abused by AJ. Stop crying.

Last edited:
COWBOYS:

- 6-1 feels good man :pimp:

-great comeback last night...another great called game defensively

-Zeke still doing zeke shhh. No matter the front 7..

-dez back :pimp:

-I hope mo gets bsck soon. He's needed.

NFL

-my friend greatly appreciates Thomas :pimp:

-derek carr is ice cold man...Just calmly throws darts l day regardless of the circumstances...
-amari is the truth.
-crabs isn't mediocre. Lol. Sorry.

-Another tie. Kirk played good. What's up with cincy?

-falcons look good...they're getting it done differently every week.

-can't wait for this DENVER vs Oakland matchup. It's gonna be good...great defense vs great offense.

Derek :smokin

18th QB to toss 500 :smokin

Crabs :smokin

Coop :smokin

Defense did OK, especially since Sean Smith tore his shoulder on the very first play.

Next week is gonna be a real test with a lot of variables this team has never encountered before. SNF, division lead, possible playoff implications.

The penalties were just ridiculous, good teams don't do that. Carr only needed 41 yards to break the record for most passing yards thrown in a game, he had 71 yards negated by penalty. :smh:

I really like Jameis, his touch was a little off yesterday. Had some receivers open deep and overthrew them, also was throwing high on shorter routes. He'll be alright tho

SNF

Damn, I love me some Zeke

Dak had an up and down game but found it when he needed it

When Witten gets open, he's really open

Wentz needs help, needs to lose the sleeve too.

How the hell is Darren Sproles still effective.

Last edited:
Red Hot and Ice Cold Takes From Week 8:

- Father Time getting all he can handle up in NE
- Tyrod Taylor...nah
- Rex Ryan can eat a dildo
- 31 seconds with 2 timeouts is a lifetime to get a field goal against a bottom third pass defense, especially if your QB is "byke"
- The GB receivers must have re-washed themselves for that final drive
- Dak v Wentz should be a great matchup for years to come
- Darren Sproles back from the dead
- Carson Wentz takes too many sacks
- Will someone cover Jason Witten? Anyone wanna do that or nah? Always open
- Denver's defense going to carry them (again) to another playoff birth
- Bruce Arians is the most overrated coach in the league, baby
- Derek Carr is BALLIN and carrying that team right now
- Matt Ryan is playing like the Matt Ryan I expected out of BC all these years later
- Bengals & ********...if y'all don't come back stateside, I wouldn't mind
- My soul burns for Rivers and Gates...not like this, fellas

Bonus:

post-deflategate PSI enforcement continues to affect kickers around the league. as well as a certain QB

Last edited:
as the biggest Peyton fan ever ... pains me to say ... Brady is that guy right now 

Matt Ryan ... great win 

Seattle's goal line defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>

i don't like Cam but he has a point ... no roughing passer penalties ... sheesh 

Carr... he learned a lot from his brother ... great to see him doing well ... he still should have hit crab in the right corner endzone for the td though 

Bum(s) of the week: 

Field goal kickers ... did they change the ball this year? Jano still got the leg but wow ... 

Washington, Cincy ... deserves to be in an NFL tie thread... terrible 

When are the colts going to get rid of coaching and management? 

Texans
- Get healthy over the bye and make a run.

Seahawks
- Basically let one get away. Wilson has been but up so much because of that crappy expansion team-like line

League
- Total waste of time for the Bengals/Skins in London. Goodell needs to let that whole world branding of the NFL go. They will never have the same rapport as the NBA nor Baseball
- Dallas was handing the Eagles the game all day and they still couldn't take it :lol: :lol: Dak having a sub-par game then willing his team to victory should spell the last days of Romo
- This Falcons team feels different. I think
- Wonder who's careers the Browns will be destroying next season.
- Bears and Vikes MNF :x :x
- San Diego San Diego's again SMH
- Jaguars are who I always thought they were
- Colts are trash
- Kickers are trash too. Your job is simply to kick. In practice, all you do is kick, briskly jog, and drink water.

Red Hot and Ice Cold Takes From Week 8:

- Father Time getting all he can handle up in NE
- Tyrod Taylor...nah
- Rex Ryan can eat a dildo
- 31 seconds with 2 timeouts is a lifetime to get a field goal against a bottom third pass defense, especially if your QB is "byke"
- The GB receivers must have re-washed themselves for that final drive
- Dak v Wentz should be a great matchup for years to come
- Darren Sproles back from the dead
- Carson Wentz takes too many sacks
- Will someone cover Jason Witten? Anyone wanna do that or nah? Always open
- Denver's defense going to carry them (again) to another playoff birth
- Bruce Arians is the most overrated coach in the league, baby
- Derek Carr is BALLIN and carrying that team right now
- Matt Ryan is playing like the Matt Ryan I expected out of BC all these years later
- Bengals & ********...if y'all don't come back stateside, I wouldn't mind
- My soul burns for Rivers and Gates...not like this, fellas

Bonus:
post-deflategate PSI enforcement continues to affect kickers around the league. as well as a certain QB
lol @ a certain QB 

Refs gave NO a win yesterday. Like good god that was the most one sided reffed game I have seen in years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom