NFL Wild Card Weekend In Review...

the texans and ravens are the same team in my eyes. only difference is one team isn't starting a rookie QB and has homefield advantage.

both teams have solid RB's, O-lines, and defenses. Flacco has never shown me anything to believe that he isn't a wildcard, and the ravens have laid a couple eggs this year. maybe i'm just being a homer but thats my opinion. im not expecting the texans to win, but i won't be surprised if they do.

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I love how everyone has talks about the Ravens/Texans and how they can beat the Pats as if the Pats have a cake walk. Just like the Steelers had a cake walk
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So are you picking the Broncos to beat the Patriots?
Yes.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

fmhumh.jpg

Bless your hearts.
ya'll only have 1 more SB than us since the Baltimore Ravens have been in existence.. i'm sure you remember those other 4 like it was yesterday
eyes.gif

this weekend can't get here soon enough

DT43 wrote:

fmhumh.jpg

Bless your hearts.
ya'll only have 1 more SB than us since the Baltimore Ravens have been in existence.. i'm sure you remember those other 4 like it was yesterday
eyes.gif

You ratbird fans love revisionist history. You guys were the browns only Modell was kind enough & did the right thing to leave the team colors & history behind (unlike Irsay). He brought over all the players & every single piece of infrastructure (including Ozzie). ratbirds have been around a long time, only the team name is different NT fam.
roll.gif

Nice to see the rivalry kick up, unfortunate it won't continue this year

And I know and have seen quite a bit of those 70s teams, so I guess I can 'count' them?

Originally Posted by do work son

the texans and ravens are the same team in my eyes. only difference is one team isn't starting a rookie QB and has homefield advantage.

both teams have solid RB's, O-lines, and defenses. Flacco has never shown me anything to believe that he isn't a wildcard, and the ravens have laid a couple eggs this year. maybe i'm just being a homer but thats my opinion. im not expecting the texans to win, but i won't be surprised if they do.

Originally Posted by AG 47

How confident are you SCHWAP? $20 confident?

I don't make monetary bets with people I dont know. I know I'm a man of my word but I don't know if another dude who I only know from their internet handle will just not pay

Originally Posted by do work son

Homefield advantage is everything for the Ravens. 8-0 at home this season. They are not gonna lose at home in the playoffs. I'd take Ray Rice over Arian Foster any day. I think Dickson and Pitta are gonna have huge games too.

I don't make monetary bets with people I dont know. I know I'm a man of my word but I don't know if another dude who I only know from their internet handle will just not pay
roll.gif

Come on son. Just say you aren't confident.......

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

roll.gif

na man he got a point....you nt dudes are low class scumbags

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

roll.gif

na man he got a point....you nt dudes are low class scumbags
Word. Haven't multiple NTers been scammed by other NTers just in the past 2 weeks?

I'm like the only one that pays up around here

SCHWAP make the bet with me. I paid airblaster $50 a few weeks back because the Lions swept the Vikings.

jpz is good for the money

jpz...do you bet online anywhere? if so, can you PM me the site you use?

Originally Posted by psk2310

DT43 wrote:

fmhumh.jpg

Bless your hearts.
eyes.gif

You ratbird fans love revisionist history. You guys were the browns only Modell was kind enough & did the right thing to leave the team colors & history behind (unlike Irsay). He brought over all the players & every single piece of infrastructure (including Ozzie). ratbirds have been around a long time, only the team name is different NT fam.
roll.gif

alien.gif
why am i just seeing this bs.. essentially all of the integral parts of the teams identity and who the Baltimore Ravens are, were developed and built from the ground up IN Baltimore. yeah, Modell brought over all those winning players right? i guess he just giftwrapped the 49ers for us and handed them over to Baltimore..
roll.gif

Ray Lewis and Jon Ogden, the faces of our franchise, were drafted in Baltimore. yes, Ozzie was in Cleveland, but he was not a GM or nearly as influential as he rose to be in Baltimore. you can trace almost all of the tradition we have as a franchise to the restart in Baltimore. 

look up how the move was done, it was not a Sonics to OKC situation. there was not and has never been a single Ravens fan who has identified with Browns history, and no Browns fans will ever try to claim the Ravens. 

DT43 wrote:
alien.gif
why am i just seeing this bs.. essentially all of the integral parts of the teams identity and who the Baltimore Ravens are, were developed and built from the ground up IN Baltimore. yeah, Modell brought over all those winning players right? i guess he just giftwrapped the 49ers for us and handed them over to Baltimore..
roll.gif

Ray Lewis and Jon Ogden, the faces of our franchise, were drafted in Baltimore. yes, Ozzie was in Cleveland, but he was not a GM or nearly as influential as he rose to be in Baltimore. you can trace almost all of the tradition we have as a franchise to the restart in Baltimore. 

look up how the move was done, it was not a Sonics to OKC situation. there was not and has never been a single Ravens fan who has identified with Browns history, and no Browns fans will ever try to claim the Ravens. 

2nsyqh0.gif

DT43 wrote:
alien.gif
roll.gif

2nsyqh0.gif

laugh.gif
i can posts gifs too 

LEBRON-TONGUE.gif

hines-ward-crying.gif

S & T's biggest Lame wrote:
Do to so many requests...

-49ers don't stand a chance outside of God dropping a snow storm in the Bay Area...

Guess I missed the blizzard conditions they had up north today. !*%+%*! lame.

Back
Top Bottom