Nicaraguan father forces 16 y/o son to patronize prostitute to become a man vol. awkward

Props to him for being able to get it up.
rather be one of those dudes that loose it to a donkey than that thing.

When I read the title I was like wow I wish my Dad was like that.. when I saw the video.. Oh hell no, I called my Dad and told him I love him..

Dad: "You scored one of premium quality..."
Me: 

zn33ma.jpg

Also you know what's really effed up: the fact that this was all documented on video and is now on the interwebs.
This kid will never live down this "L"; an eternal heLL...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The woman's Dad was there commenting on the whole situation???

They looked the same age 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
so much comedy in this video. If dad was really going to do that he could've chosen a an attractive women.

look at where they live, they were clearly on a budget

roll.gif
@ the 70s pimp movie music in the end. I busted out laughing.

At least it aint like in Colombia (or w'/e country it was. there was a thread about it) where they got that strict religious view of smashing before marriage so the boys go out in to the fields and bang donkeys
sick.gif

This is wrong on so many levels. I mean I would NEVER EVER do this to my son, but if your going to do this at LEAST make sure shes attractive. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Can't see on iPad is there another link to watch?

No flash= expensive paperweight

I think a better way to prove or earn your manhood would be to win a wrestling match with that big *#% rat.

If you're a father though, which is a bigger failure of parenting, your daughter becoming a stripper, or your daughter becoming a prostitute for less than the price of a Big Mac Value meal, out of her bedroom no less? At least if she is a stripper, you don't see it. Dude has to see random men come in and out on a daily basis and chip away at the innocence of his baby girl and even if she got 5 customers in a particular day, can't even ask her to contribute to the household and order 2 large pizzas.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by cap1229

Can't see on iPad is there another link to watch?

No flash= expensive paperweight

I think a better way to prove or earn your manhood would be to win a wrestling match with that big *#% rat.

If you're a father though, which is a bigger failure of parenting, your daughter becoming a stripper, or your daughter becoming a prostitute for less than the price of a Big Mac Value meal, out of her bedroom no less? At least if she is a stripper, you don't see it. Dude has to see random men come in and out on a daily basis and chip away at the innocence of his baby girl and even if she got 5 customers in a particular day, can't even ask her to contribute to the household and order 2 large pizzas.

In her dad's defense:

She has condoms readily available and actually USES them, so he at least instilled a sense of responsibility and the importance of safe sex in her.  They live in the slums of a 3rd world country -- one with a high rate of disease.  Imagine how rare that is.

They also have access to "indoor" running water and the "Giant Rat" upon further review was just a kitten.  So she's also caring and loving.

In the ghettos of Nicaragua I wouldn't be surprised if she literally is the cleanest ("best"?) prostitute you can buy.

Back
Top Bottom